Chapter 26

Two weeks had gone by and it was time for my check-up to tell me the gender. I was sitting on the bed in the health ward waiting for Narcissa to come in and perform a checkup. Dray looked at me, "How are you feeling Harbear?". Smiling I spoke, "I feel better than I have in weeks. How are you, you look nervous?". He smiled and nodded, "I am. I'll be right back I am going to go see where mother is.". Dray left the room leaving me, Tom and Sevvy alone. Leaning into Sevvy's chest I sighed, "I can't wait to find out the gender. I love it already.". 

Tom chuckled, "Of course you do." He said kissing the top of my head as Sevvy rubbed my belly. I was slowly drifting off to sleep in Sevvy's lap before Dray came back in with his mother. She smiled at us, "Hello Harry, are you ready?". I nodded. She did an ultrasound with her wand showing the baby(s), " Genus Revelare!". Looking up at the screen I saw a ball of light appeared next to each child, two pink and two blue. She looked at me, "You have four beautiful healthy children Harry. Two daughters and two sons.". 

Tom thanked her on her way out before coming up next to me allowing me to snuggle up to his side. He smiled, "Look at that. Four, who knew. I bet they will all be beautiful Harbear.". I nodded tiredly slowly drifting off to sleep, Sev and Dray chuckled, "Let us get you to bed love." Tom said. Sev picked me up and took us to our room. Softly laying me down on the bed, Dray came up and cuddled me, lifting my head so it was on his chest. Snuggling deeper I felt Sev come up behind me, spooning me as my headrest on Dray's chest.