Chapter 57

"Detention tonight, Mr. Malfoy. In my office." Umbitch stated, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I have a note from Professor Snape." I remarked, going to hand it to her before noticing Sev never gave me one, "Actually, never mind.".

"I do not tolerate liars, Mr. Malfoy." She snapped, "Take your seat before you earn yourself another detention.".

Rolling my eyes once more, I took a seat next to Blaise who looked at me worried. Shaking my head, I turned my attention forward.

"Now if everyone will turn to page one, you can begin reading. I expect chapter one to be finished by the end of today's lesson." She explained, going back to her desk.

***************************

Shrugging on my robe, I knocked on Umbitch's door. It swung open, as she ushered me in. 

"You'll be righting lines for me today Mr. Malfoy, I must not be late." She skreeched. Nodding, I went to grab my quill and ink from my bag when she stopped me. "You'll be using a special quill of mine.".

Right after she said that, she placed an eerily familiar quill down. Shaking off the feeling, I looked up at her to see her nod for me to go ahead. Shrugging, I began writing lines.

After about 10, my nondominant hand began to itch slightly but I ignored it and continued writing another 15 lines before realizing and throwing the quill across the room.

"Something wrong, Mr. Malfoy?" She cooed. Growling, I stood, broading my shoulders and snarling.

"That is an illegal blood quill. One that is a class three dark object." I growled, Raoul begging to come forward and tare her apart.

"Your point." She snapped.

I smirked, "Do you forget who my father is? How high in the Ministry he is? You regret this, and you can forget about me coming to any further detentions I'm sure you will no doubt give me." I stated, picking up my bag and leaving the classroom, heading straight to Sev.