~Skinny Dipping~

A/N: This isn't the super long one I promised, that ones still in the works. The super long ones called "Backpacking" so when you see that be uploaded, know that the superrrrr long one. But I still wanted to update as I wrote that as I have so many ideas so enjoy!

"Oi Dickwad!" Draco shouted down the hall, earning him many scowls and gasps from professors and younger students. Harry turned around and grinned at the blonde mountain of a boy as he tried to climb his way through some tiny first years.
"You're literally like a tree," Harry laughed as he hugged his friend. Draco had had a major growth spurt over the time Hogwarts was being rebuilt and now he was extremely tall and extremely lanky.
"Why thank you, I am a beautiful oak," Draco replied as he stuck his arms like branches. "Anyway, my tallness isn't why I shouted at you for, are you coming to the party later?" He asked as they made their way to Harry's class.
"Whats happening there and who's going?" Harry asked, conscious about how he would be at a party. It was something he'd have to ease his broken self into.
"Everyone from eighth year duh! We're using the closed off part of the lake for skinny dipping and there's gonna be muggle music, alcohol and food. Pansy and a bunch of her new Ravenclaw friends are setting it up so you, Ron and Hermione should come." Draco explained. Harry tossed the idea over in his mind and didn't see any flaws in it. It is close to the common room if he needed to escape, alcohol is always good and the chance to see Draco naked, he was sold!
"Yeah sure, I'll tell them now." He said as he got to the door of the astronomy tower.
"I still dont get why you took this class." Draco laughed as he leant against the doorway.
"Sometimes looking at beautiful things helps." Harry purred with a wink. Draco pulled Harry in for a hug, ruffled his hair and walked off to his own class which he was late for. But he didn't mind as long as the reason was Harry. As Harry sat down next to Hermione, she gave him a knowing look.
"What?" He asked sceptically.
"Nothing," she smirked, "nothing at all."

*Time skip but it's being powered by that dude out of HSM in that film about skipping*
*Oh and its before the party so insert party goers and youth music*
*P.S: The vibes for this party is very youth by Troye Sivan colour scheme (blue, pink, purple), Happy little pill vid by him too and for some reason, the song Bloom by Troye Sivan gave me party vibes so aka gay Troye Sivan party which I'm here for*

Harry checked his hair over in the mirror.
"I dont get why you're bothering, it'll get wet once you get in the lake." Ron reminded him. Harry knew this but still wanted to look good.
"Ron, Harry might be trying to impress someone!" Hermione giggled as he passed Harry his towel to take to the party. He pulled a face at her and tried to whip her with the towel.
"Have any of you seen Draco?" Harry sighed, missing the only friend who he'll allow to tease him endlessly.
"He went down early with Pansy," Hermione replied.
"Cool, let's go!"

The scene of the part was stunning and Harry reminded himself to congratulate whoever was in charge. A mist floated on the calm surface of the lake, making the idea of skinny dipping not seem so exposing. Fairy lights hung from anything hangable such as trees, tables and the chairs. Someone clever with charms created a burst of blues, pinks and purples in the mist. Harry felt as if he was in a teen movie!
"I'm excited to go skinny dipping. It feels so rebellious and exciting!" Hermione giggled as she watched the first batch of people slip into the dark waters.
"Well, you have nothing to worry about!" Harry exclaimed. "Ron and I, however, have an issue."
"What are you on about?" Ron laughed as he looked at his crazy friend.
"What if my dick gets bitten off by a fish or some other strange creature?" Harry heard a laugh from behind him.
"Oh well, won't make much of a difference," Draco teased. "Tbh whats there to bite off!" Harry rolled his eyes and shoved him.
"How would you know Malfoy, got something to confess?" Harry replied, matching his teasing manner. Draco just winked and walked off, his arms flexing from the crate of beer he was carrying.