The Vlogger

A/N: Hey there everyone! I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months but WOW y'all got me to 6k views!!!! That's cray! I hope you enjoy!

AU: IMAGINE that Betty is a youtube (bear with me) and she and Jughead are keeping their relationship a secret (kind of like Lili and Cole lol) and he accidentally wanders into the background of a livestream, unaware that she was filming. The interweb goes CRAZY. No clue if this will be good lol but either way I hope y'all like it!

"Hey everyone! What's up, it's Betty here!"

Betty Cooper LOVED documentation. She loved being able to show the world her world. She saw it as a way of letting others escape their reality to someone else's momentarily. She got the idea to start uploading her life to YouTube when her life started getting crazy - the summer Jason Blossom died.

The whole town was caught up in the mystery of Who Killed Jason Blossom? and Betty thought people would like to see what it was like being in the middle of a Murder investigation.

Her first video was a huge success, racking up a whopping 600 thousand views, and was even trending for a day. As her subscribers multiplied and the mysteries increased, Betty had to start privatizing her life.

This proved difficult, especially during the school year. Obviously people at Riverdale High had seen her videos, so that brought a spotlight around her. Unlike some internet stars, Betty didn't crave attention. There were parts of her life she wanted to keep under wraps. Especially when she started dating Jughead.

Jughead Jones, the flannel clad bad boy. Her best friend and co-detective. Jughead made quite a few appearances on the channel, as he and Betty traveled all over Riverdale trying to find out who killed the red headed football star and who the mysterious Black Hood was.

As expected, her viewers ADORED him. Soon after his first appearance, her fans started "shipping" them together. Yet another reason to keep their relationship private.

"Today I am going to try something different! I've never done a live stream before, so let's try it out! Start asking your questions!"

One day, when all the Black Hood drama had settled down, Betty set up her camera gear in her bedroom and decided to try the new trend of Q&A sessions over live streams. She was sure she knew what most of the questions would be about, but was determined to keep what she wanted private.

"Let's see..."

She scrolled through the chat.

"Oh! How does it feel knowing someone so close to you could be so evil?"

She pondered the question for a moment, before sighing.

"Not great... I knew my life was crazy, but this made it so much crazier. My father was always such a closed off guy, and wanted his daughters to be polished and perfect. Sometimes life just felt like I was living in a fake plastic dream world. I got the grades, I was always polite, and I made sure never to speak my mind. It was a life of please's and thank you's. I honestly feel kind of relieved to have that evil fun-sucker out of my life. For good."

She gave the camera a sweet smile. And returned to scrolling through the many questions. She giggled at how a majority of them were about Jughead.

"Wow, you guys sure are crazy about my bestie!"

She winked and the chat exploded with a flurry of "friendzone" comments.

She moved on to the next question.

"'Are you dating anyone?' asks PinkPonytail234. No, for the last time, a relationships is the last thing on my mi-"

Suddenly, the raven haired boy opens the door and peers in the room. Not seeing the camera, he opens the door all the way and flops on to Betty's bed.

"What's up Betts?" He asks, still not realizing what's going on.

A chorus of "OMG"s erupts from the fans.

"Uh, Jug, I'm kind of-" she starts.

"Oh! Sorry, are you filming? I just wanted to make sure we were still in for our date tonight. Can't forget our one month anniversary!" He walks over and wraps his arms around her.

"Jug I-"

He looks I to the camera and waves.

"You can just edit this out."

"Jug-"

"Shhhhhh. I'm not spilling any secrets. Tonight I am gonna blow you away. Aren't I the best boyfriend?"

Betty blushes and turns to the camera.

"Wait a second." Jughead mumbles. "What's this weird little chat thing? I've never seen that before. Is that new?"

"JUG!" Betty laughs and turns back to the confused boy. "It's live..."

"It's what now?"

"I decided to try live streaming!"

Jughead a mouth forms a big "O" as he back walks out of the room giving one last wave to the camera.

"Well then... ummmmm..." Betty turns back to her screaming fan base, her face as red as a tomato. "Uhh I guess that's all for today... see you all tomorrow?"

She ends the livestream and slaps a palm to her face.

"Well..." she mutters to herself. "Here we go!"

A/N: this story was a BIG yikes but we're just gonna move on... I hoped someone enjoyed this cringy story... welp... until next time!