one ⇔ waffles

' just have fun, don't be so cautious

' just have fun, don't be so cautious.'
giddy up, the boyz
-

minho only wanted to have one lunch alone, something that was to much to ask for, apparently.
he'd managed to tell his annoying ass friends to back hell off so he could eat his syrup covered waffles in peace. surprisingly, seungmin and his oh so precious boyfriend hyunjin skipped away happily, in which minho responded to with a fake retch.
when will kids ever learn shit, he thought as he placed his tray on an empty table in the back of the canteen.
he sighed, content with the lack of company.
then, he proceeded to hum a tune whilst demolishing one waffle. yet, something had to spoil his time.
as he was starting to cheer up, some idiot hit the back of his head pretty hard. ready to fight a bitch, minho turned around and narrowed his eyes at the smirking blonde.
of course it had to be han freaking jisung, that asshole. minho rose from his position and readied himself to shout.
but, this bitch had different ideas and helpfully shushed him.
' don't you know this is my seat?'
minho's eye twitched, cause this idiot had the common courtesy to accuse him of this unrealistic seating plan in the canteen. he thinks the fuck not.
' i'm trying to enjoy my fucking waffles and all you do is disrespect me? are you actually asking for a fight, asshole?'
jisung smirked even more and crossed his arms. what pissed minho off more was the fact jisung wasn't budging.
' you know what? you can piss off, obnoxious bitch.'
with that, minho grabbed his waffle and flipped the finger whilst swerving through the masses of tables littering the canteen.
he didn't even want to think about han jisung anymore.
' ugh, ugly ass roast potato.'
-
so much swearing sorry... don't know if this will get any reads lol