four ⇔ sarcasm

'  both hands wanna hold you, so baby, what's the hold up?'⇒ almost love, sabrina carpenter -jisung quickly came to realise minho was even more of a bitch after their detention

almost love, sabrina carpenter
-
jisung quickly came to realise minho was even more of a bitch after their detention.
the blonde would admit, he did destroy minho's notebook the other day, but that doesn't mean he can be sarky and leave a message spray painted on his locker.
now that was vandalism, right?
jisung's friend felix waltzed up to him right at that minute, reading out the message on his locker.
' keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there,' felix read, ' let me guess, minho?'
jisung narrowed his eyes at his friend, finding his amusement unnecessary.
' that son a bitch is the worst person right now. i spent ages decorating my locker.'
felix snorted loudly, laughing at jisung's disapproving look, but right when his crush changbin walked past. he immediately reddened at the sound that came out of his mouth.
' seriously, you always make yourself seem so bad when changbin walks past. try to at least be a little appealing.'
just when felix was about to reply, jisung screeched loudly and stomped towards who he assumed was minho.
' excuse me, bitch. what have you done to my locker?'
minho smiles innocently and titled his head.
' what do you mean? and i'm not a bitch thanks.'
jisung swears he could strangle the bastard and send him to hell twice right at that moment.
' the flattering comment. don't play dumb, asshole!'
minho dropped his smile and settled on stepping closer to jisung, threatening him a little.
' you deserved that, you little shit. my favourite notebook is destroyed because of you.'
' doesn't mean you can vandalise my property, crazy fucker!'
felix, being the helpful friend, cheered them on.
' fight, fight!'
only until changbin made an appearance again to stop the squabble that felix shut his mouth.
' fighting again? seriously, you two must love each other enough to find an excuse to swear at each other every day.'
both of them blushed furiously and jisung didn't even protest, shouting at changbin as he walked away.
' fuck you, psychopathic goth.'
minho spotted hyunjin and made the excuse of walking to him. changbin was annoying anyways.
-
i'm tryna think of ways minsung can be touchy even this even though they ' hate' each other. got ideas?