end!

hi to the readers that are still here!
i wanted to fully put an end to this story and mark it as discontinued because i don't put up regular updates; i only just remembered to publish this bit.
one thing i wanted to address was woojin leaving stray kids...
yeah, that chapter didn't age well. just to clarify, i do not support him in any way after hearing the things he done and i'm going to remove that part from the previous chapter soon. i completely forgot that i posted that chapter on here, so obviously it isn't updated.
what he done to stray kids and the awful acts that took place because of him are inexcusable. as soon as i heard of the news, i was in complete shock and i'm sure every stay was too. just continue supporting stray kids now. ot8 forever!
overall, i apologise for not removing that part sooner and i want to make it clear i do not support him in any way!
despite that, i'm glad every one took time to read this story and when i made it, i didn't expect it to go this far. thank you for sticking with me even though i am a terrible updater and it took me this long to fully label it discontinued.
i may take the story down at some point in the future as i'm planning on completely changing the way i write/the theme to my stories. if i do end up doing something along those lines, i will republish it and re-edit it to be one whole 'chapter' since it isn't too lengthy. and i will give you guys some warning before hand and post a message on my page to let you know if your interested.
finally, i'd like to say another thanks if you read the note this far and i'm so grateful for your support!
- c.l