eleven ⇔ first aid

' i just made a million and i'm still not satisfied

' i just made a million and i'm still not satisfied.'
regular, nct 127
-
it's the weekend. as usual, i go to the skatepark since there is nothing better to do around here. seungmin might be there too.
i picked up my skateboard and tucked it underneath my arm, strolling out the door. weirdly, it's quite warm, so i slip off my hoodie.
the sun shines brighter the further i walk. turning a corner, a huge force sends me to the floor.
without waiting to check who it may be, i started to swear vigorously.
' you fucking idiot! watch where your going, absolute asshole.'
minho then lifts his head to see jisung sprawled on top of him, cheeks flushed the darkest red.
' oh, minho. sorry.'
slowly, he slides off, hissing in the process. his knee is pouring with blood, disregarding the fact that minho was even his pillow during the fall.
minho rolls his eyes and pulls jisung from the floor. he looks positively confused and is pouting slightly.
' stop looking at me like that... it's cute.'
minho swirls round, dragging jisung with him to grab a first aid kid from his house.
' why are you helping me?'
minho turns round, tilting his head to the side.
' it's what any normal person would do right?'
shrugging, the blonde lowered his head and fiddled with his thumbs nervously.
minho smiles slightly and pulls jisung into his bathroom, the first aid kid in hand.
let's just say they got that little bit closer...
-
omg i only just realised my story had over 500 views, 53 likes and a lot of comments. how tf, this is actually such a useless story. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY READERS FOR INSPIRING ME TO WRITE MORE OF THIS!
any suggestions?