thirteen ⇔ study buddies

' i stay still to look at a blue you

' i stay still to look at a blue you.'
deeper, wanna one
-
minho's p.o.v:
i waited till everyone left in class. the teacher told me my grades were slipping in maths. apparently, my tutor would be here in a few minutes.
everyone in this school is hated by me, so i'm hoping it's somebody like seungmin, since i've heard he's amazing at every subject. the chances of him teaching me are slim.
suddenly, a red faced and out of breath jisung ran into the room.
' s-sorry i'm late!'
i gaped, jaw being locked into that position. no mother fucking way was he teaching me. not a chance.
before he could realise it was me, i was already walking out the door. fuck that. he's been so annoying towards me since the super glue accident.
by that, he's being nicer. and that scares me. we aren't supposed to like each other. it's just the way it has always been.
' wait!'
he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.
' minho?'
i rolled my eyes and nodded. i was pissed with the teacher, although he didn't know me and jisung hated one another.
' why are you walking away?'
' isn't it obvious? i don't want to study with you.'
jisung looked down slightly, digging his foot in the ground, which wasn't like his usual self at all.
i find it weird how i always know how he acts in every situation presented to him. my brain registers it for memory. the worse thing is, i don't have a clue why.
this isn't supposed to be like this.
' can't we just try and study? put everything to the side. you need help so i'm willing to offer it. besides, you'll get kicked out of dance.'
that factor was the worst about it all. dance was my life.
' fine.'
i yanked him towards the classroom and sat down.
he looked surprised but followed suit and got out his books.
' so, meanhoe,what do you need help with?' jisung smirked.
maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.
-
new chap. haven't had one in ages. STAN WANNA ONE. i'm crying since their disband is soon.

 i'm crying since their disband is soon