seventeen ⇔ lose it

' elevate my soul above, giving me your white blood

' elevate my soul above, giving me your white blood.'
white blood, oh wonder
-
jisung's p.o.v:
jisung sat in silence, waiting for the front door to close. when minho's absence was confirmed, jisung snapped.
all of the pent up emotions he'd been holding in ever since he met minho came streaming out.
first, sadness and heartbreak. jisung's body ached, yearned for minho's presence. to be holding him again and pretending to be strong for the boy. right when he thought he'd grasped minho, the feeling slipped out of his hands as quickly as it came. endless tears streamed from his tired eyes. falling to his knees when he failed to keep himself standing, the action harshly slapping against the wood.
then, resentment started to rise in his chest as he heaved, struggling to catch air. every single hateful emotion sent jisung into a rage, throwing nearby objects to the floor. to know minho didn't love him back after all he'd confessed hurt jisung.
it really tore his fast paced heart into smithereens. what did i do to deserve this, jisung screamed inside his mind. he fell for something so inevitable.
lee minho really took a toll on jisung's mind, heart and soul. all because he had to show up, handsome and the right amount of energy to make jisung adore him.
it was stupid.
' so, so stupid,' jisung repeated to himself, out loud with a wavering voice.
with his emotions mixed, he was about to lose it. he wasn't even sure what to do with himself anymore.
he was lost within his own mind, something he could never escape from. what he didn't know was that minho never left...
-
ooh creepy cliffhanger. i promise minho's not weird lol.
and also, double update guys! since we are on 4k which i can't actually believe, i thought i'd give you a present.
one more thing, it will get happier as the chapters go. i just want some emotion thrown in, y'know?
anyways, goodbye!!