five ⇔ spilt hot chocolate

' we like boys, finally now it's all making sense

' we like boys, finally now it's all making sense.'
he likes boys, simone battle
-
minho was in a particularly good mood today. maybe it was because the lay in he got or that fact his hot chocolate was bought for him, he wasn't sure.
all he knew was that even that bastard he hates won't dampen his happiness.
seungmin was actually kind enough to pay the extra amount of money to get him double whipped cream and soft marshmallows.
everyone should be jealous of his wonderful best friends ( and yes, that was sarcasm ).
since he was early for school, he decided to enter breakfast club. not a lot of people were there. yet, he recognised the fluffy blonde head of hair stood by the counter.
minho made his way over, without the intention to annoy him, and looked at the selection of food.
as he was doing that right next to jisung, somebody ran into the other. the beverage, probably hot chocolate, that he was drinking spilled everywhere.
jisung looked genuinely defeated as he watched it spill on the floor. the student who ran into him, which was actually a young student named jeongin, apologised quickly and awkwardly.
minho stared in disbelief as jisung didn't shout at him and just calmly smiled with a pout on his lips.
jeongin ran away, promising to buy him another one, and jisung turned round, noticing minho.
' gonna laugh at me?' jisung stated unhappily.
minho twisted his lips into a scowl, yet done the unthinkable.
he passed his fresh hot chocolate to the other, offering a small smile despite the fact he was really enjoying his hot chocolate moments before.
' enjoy it, loser.' minho said as he walked away, hands in his pockets, leaving jisung dumbfounded.
what the actual fuck, jisung thought.
he looked down at the new drink he received, taking a sip.
it was literally heaven.
he smiled, for once feeling thankful towards minho.
-
yay finally a nice moment!! (●'ω●)