twelve ⇔ super glue

' i'll only hurt you if you let me

' i'll only hurt you if you let me.'
when the party's over, billie eilish
-
jisung's p.o.v
that son of a bitch, i thought. seungmin and felix had decided to team up and piss me and possibly minho off. of course, it had to be a prank wars that caused this, because no other shit would make this happen.
all i wanted to do today was lay on the school field grass, but felix and his dumb puppy eyes persuaded me to follow him somewhere unknown to me. bitch i was wrong if i thought he had good intentions.
so, somehow, seungmin managed to get me and minho to fucking hold hands. now, let me explain something to you: i was helpless and pretty much blackmailed.
i was threatened. by that i mean felix told me he was going to raid my alcohol cupboard where he knows i hide a diary and spill my most embarrassing secrets. not today satan.
now, this is where the shitty part comes in. that asshole made me hold minho's hand. and guess what? there just had to be some way there was superglue on it.
and i'm not kidding when i say i flipped the fuck out. i almost managed to slap seungmin and floored felix with minho just standing there calm as anything.
' sweet baby jesus, when i get out of this situation, your fucking petty crush will know all your dirty secrets, asshole!'
felix just stood there rubbing his arm with a pained smirk on his face.
' he already knows, sucker.'
i narrowed my eyes and took deep breaths. turning to minho, i uncomfortably fidgeted with my super glued hand.
' let's get out of here, hoe.'
minho rolled his eyes and speed walked out the room, me being tugged behind him. that twisted ginger headed ugly prick was going to see death later.
school went unexpectedly fine. nobody questioned our insane looking stance, but hey, that's twenty gay teen for you.
minho's p.o.v:
me and jisung sat at the bus stop together. i wasn't sure what to do when jisung leaned his head on my shoulder. like, the fuck, was he on drugs? this is the closest we have ever been through out my whole shitty interactions with him.
i sighed, which got his attention.
' okay, your face tells me that you aren't impressed with my behaviour. quit frowning at me and smile for once, it looks nice.'
jisung ruffled his hair and looked away as if he hadn't actually complemented me, his biggest enemy.
i accepted his request and actually put a small smile on my face, starting to quietly laugh at our situation. in all honestly, it was quite amusing.
' you happy now, squirrel?'
jisung pouted and shook his head.
' why do i have to hate you?'
i just ignored his weird remark and shivered.
' shall we go to my house? i think i have super glue remover, if that's a thing.'
the squirrel just nodded and got up.
' move, hoe!'
' way to ruin the moment bitch.'
-
same old jisung and minho, but getting closer huh?
okay, how tf have i got 100 VOTES AND FREAKING OVER 800 VIEWS!? IMMA SKEDADDLE AND PARTY ASJSJFKGK
THANKS MY LOYAL READERS ( YOU KNOW WHO U ARE )
sorry for all the caps guys... :) have a nice day or night!