three ⇔ detention

' because destiny keeps getting jealous of us

' because destiny keeps getting jealous of us.'
serendipity, jimin of bts
-
minho sluggishly walks into the detention room, unsatisfied with the fact jisung was actually already there.
as usual, minho try's to sit far away from that bastard, but fails to when the teacher tells him to sit beside the male.
fan fucking tastic, minho thought whilst unwillingly sliding into the chair beside jisung.
since there was no space for them to be in detention yesterday when the incident occurred, today was the start of torture.
jisung was wearing the usual long sleeved t-shirt with ripped jeans, but spiced it up with a cap decorated with rings.
minho definitely wouldn't admit jisung's just a lil bit cute, he'd rather die or kiss the floor before he ever told anyone that.
his pride was way too important to just give up.
' hey, minhoe.'
having being tired and slightly mad about the fact he hasn't got his daily after school coffee, minho was not about to deal with this shit.
' listen here, you salty oreo, i don't want to talk to you or your terrible face during this detention, so kindly fuck off.'
' no swearing, boys!'
minho rolled his eyes at the teacher and slid down further into his desk. he'd rather be on one of seungmin and hyunjin's cringey dates than be here.
this was really a pain in the ass.
' that was nice of you.'
' whatever.'
during the detention, jisung had kept kicking minho's shins in attempt to get him riled up. all the elder did was nudge jisung's shoulder aggressively every time telling him to back off.
the teacher even got so tired of their bullshit and cut the detention to an end way earlier than minho would have thought.
thanking the heavenly gods, minho jumped up from his chair and pushed past jisung's scrawny ass in happiness.
finally, he thought, that was complete and utter hell.
his mood dampened though, when jisung stepped on his heel and walked past smugly as minho scowled. jisung's middle finger even made an appearance.
' what a bastard.'