two ⇔ paper balls

' my boy loves his friends like i love my split ends

' my boy loves his friends like i love my split ends. by that i mean he cuts them off.'
my boy, billie eilish
-
jisung was frankly fed up of minho and his attitude.
all he wanted to do was study in this free period everybody had, but of course, he was placed in front of minho.
and that means he has to listen to his too loud music blast through his head, in which ended with a headache.
since it was lee minho, everything increased from mild to complete nonsense.
paper balls kept bouncing off his head like a constant cycle. he'd held his anger for so long that his foot was tapping the floor at rapid speed.
not really a good sign.
he gave up with the idea of being quiet and tolerating it, turning round to bitch slap minho. all he received was a scrunched up page being thrown at his face.
' i swear to jisoos, if you don't stop, i wont hesitate to throw you from a 48 story building and send your fucking music with you!'
minho looked so undeniably smug that even seungmin who was sat across the room pitied jisung.
' why don't you stop being such an annoying idiot and i'll consider not kicking your rusty ass,' minho retaliated.
the teacher was already sending the two death glares, but jisung couldn't care less about that old shit who would probably be dead in a few years anyway, long after he was out of this hell hole.
' i can't believe you! your the one that's pissing me off so please, enlighten me with anything other than your traumatising face.'
minho's smile faltered as he paused the music on his phone.
' your gonna go there? look at you.'
' i'm a queen bitch.'
everything happened in slow motion from there. minho reached over and ripped jisung's hair mercilessly, whilst the blonde scratched at his face.
jisung could feel seungmin's disapproving look from somewhere behind him.
oh lord help him, there goes his lunch.