Job

After a long day of School, it was finally over.

The test was as easy as ever, and most people got a perfect score, except for a few people.

As the four girls walked home from school - bags hung over their shoulders as they walked - two of them were boasting.

"We aced that test!!!" Lucy cheered as she held onto the strap of her bag

"We sure did!! That studying really paid off." Levy said as she clasped her hands behind her back, walking along side Lucy.

"What was more awesome, though, was that Lisanna got a full blown F on her paper!!" Lucy said, the excitement gushing down.

"Seriously, though. Didn't she brag she was going to get a good score just because Mrs Strauss was her sister?" Levy said proudly.

After they took the test, Mirajane graded all the papers and handed it back to her students. Lisanna, upon seeing her score, fussed about the red F on the corner of her paper. She stomped, cried, and did all the unthinkable about her score.

"Karma came up and bit her preppy little toosh." Lucy exclaimed.

Behind the two boasters were Erza and Juvia, the both of them got good scores on their tests too.

Juvia walked quietly by Erza, while the other did the same.

"So, Juvia, are we going to your house?" Levy asked while turning around, walking backwards to face her fellow bluenette.

As if finally registering she was walking, Juvia looked up at Levy who had her eyes trained on her.

She nodded her head, "Sure."

Levy nodded and turned back to walking forwards, leading the group across the street to where Juvia's house was just right around the corner.

Upon walking to her house, Juvia dug through her book bag and grabbed her keys out from a pocket. In doing so, she sped up to be infront of her two friends walking ahead of her to run to her door step.
Putting the key into the key hole, she twisted, and turned, and pulled her key out after a 'click' was heard.

The door creaked open and Juvia pushed her way inside, her friends following behind and entering the house as well.

She led them to her kitchen where they always sat to grab a quick snack. When they entered, someone was already there.

Pink wavy hair fell from the persons head to her back, a black head band shown in her hair, and a bit of the persons face structure was shown.

"Meredy!" Juvia said overjoyingly.

Upon hearing her name, said girl turned to her 'sister' "Oh! Your home!"

Meredy, was Juvia's sister. They weren't exactly Sisters, but they acknowledged eachother that way. You see, the two were in the same orphanage - after both of their parents died - along with another kid, and got a close bond since none of the other kids really liked them. After they grew up and were able to leave on their own, they both decided to buy a house together while the other friend grew distant from them and left the two.

"Yup. Lucy, Erza, and Levy are here as well." Juvia said as she walked passed to the fridge, opening it and skimming her eyes over food and drinks.

"Hey girls!" Meredy turned to the 3 standing infront of the counter "I assume your having a snack?"

Erza nodded her head.

"Perfect. After you finish, I have something EXCITING I need to tell all of you."

"And what is that?" Juvia questioned, turning around with a jug of juice in her hands.

"You'll see. Ill be up in your room, so come up when you are done!!" Meredy said as she ran out of the kitchen, light foot steps were heard going up stairs and down a hall.

Levy sat "I wonder what she has to tell us this time."

"Maybe she got a new boyfriend?" Lucy suggested.

Juvia appeared with 4 cups stacked atop eachother from the cupboard, "Juvia told her no to more boyfriends, so hopefully not that idea."

Levy and Lucy tapped their chins, brainstorming the possible ideas.

"How about we eat first then find out?" Erza said, while grabbing a cup filled with juice from Juvia who slid it to her.

"Good idea."

The four finished with their juice and washed up before going upstairs to join Meredy in Juvia's room.

Meredy sat on her sisters bed and had both her hands on her lap as she watched the four enter the room. "Okay, okay!" Meredy said as she breathed. "You won't believe what I found for you guys!!"

Erza shut the door behind them and turned to Meredy, confusion on her face details. "And what might that be?"

"I was walking home from school an hour ago and saw a flyer that caught my attention." Meredy looked from side to side at the girls in excitement, looking at them one by one.

"And?" Lucy questioned, growing impatient.

"It was a job flyer."

Erza, Levy, Juvia, and Lucy had been trying to find a well paid job the four of them could have, but with no luck, they couldn't find one. They gave up eventually and moved on trying to find a job they could work at individually.

Excitement shown in her eyes, Lucy squealed "What job is it??"

"A Maid Café!!!!" Meredy exclaimed

"Maid.... Café?" The four looked at eachother

"Its a café where you dress as a maid and serve food for customers. Its a well paying job, and its very fun!"

"Sounds cool." Juvia said as she sat next to Meredy.

"So...interested?" Meredy asked.

The four nodded in unison.

"Good." Meredy said as she fidgeted "Im so glad you guys agreed cause I kinda already signed all of you for a meeting with the boss."

"Really??!!" Levy screeched

"When???" Lucy asked

"Tomorrow, 7pm." Meredy answered.

"Meredy, that's so awesome!!! Your the best!" Juvia said as she wrapped her arms around Meredy's waist and hugged her.

A light blush appeared on her face, "Thanks Juvia. I love helping you guys out."

Erza folded her arms, a smirk on her face "This is it guys, we are hopefully getting a job!!" she said as she fist-bumped the air up above, Levy Juvia and Lucy did the same.

One question lingered in their minds.

<><><><><><>

I made a decision to update every Wednesday (although it may change because a certain day is coming up)

Yes, school is starting for me soon (sadly) and since its Middle school/junior high for me, its gonna be heck-a busy. So ill try to update as much as I can

Anywho, liked today's chapter?
Hopefully you did.

And honestly, don't go hating Lisanna people. It annoys the crap outta me that people don't like her just because you think she is going to ruin Nalu.

News flash!
She ain't.

Nali was just a childhood ship in the anime, so don't go fuming.

Also, I didn't have any choice but to make her the mean/bad girl in the story cause it was either me make an OC, or choose Lisanna. And personally, I don't like making characters up so I just used Lisanna.

No tea, no shade, no pink lemonade. Don't hate Lisanna.

Please.

Sorry if the last bit seemed a bit choppy, I had to finish it quick because I am going to a party in an hour and I have to get ready quickly, so I apologize.