Tags!

Hey y'all!

Its late at night and I am bored af, so somewhere in my still awake mind I decided to do one of these 'Tag game' things because it sounds fun!

The rules are:

Answer ALL questions honestly and to the best of your ability.

You HAVE TO tag some people (doesn't have to be the required amount, and if you have no one its fine.)

Have fun! :)

Lets get started! (P.S: there is one more tag game coming after this, and another one on another story of mine. So, you might get tagged 3 times or less!)

Alrighty! Here I go answering them! Stick till the end cause you might get tagged!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
1. I definitely don't have a phobia of candy, but I honestly don't know what the meaning behind it is… It was a username or name I had in a game.

2. My icon is just a random girl, who is so relatable in looking bored. My background is all of my favorite anime's/anime's I watched and loved.

3. Gosh…. Um… (you'd think creating these questions I would just think of a question I want to answer and have it already, but this isn't the case.) Most of them are Gruvia, because that's honestly the only thing I read.
   · Started as enemies (by feariwhereyougoing)
   · Fairy Tail: Next Generation (by weaklingsbeshook)
   · She's My Personal Assistant (by Gruvia3867)

4. My phone

5.*cough* there'd be a lot of this, ×1000:

And then I'd probably lock myself in my room for 24 hours, and do more of that ^

And then I'd probably lock myself in my room for 24 hours, and do more of that ^. Then, I'd be so angry and sad I'd rant to my brother and almost kill someone with how angry I am. But then, I'd scream, and then the world would explode. So, in conclusion, GRUVIA BETTER HAPPEN!

6. Akise from Future Diary/Mirai Nikki! HE'S SO SMOKIN' HOT, gawd I still love him. And then it was Shu from Diabolik Lovers…..

7. Love is War!/Kaguya-Sama

8. Chika Fujiwara from previously said anime (look at #7)

9. Sleeping…

10. Ava Max! She is GOALS

11. Capricorn

12. My lockscreen is of me and my friends (due to privacy, and how I don't really wanna show my face until I feel like it, I will not show it) at the mall. My homescreen is my cute dog Meeska!

Look at how cute and fruffy she looks! DWOH~<3

13. Its a weird one…. Here's the link if you wanna listen to it:

14. Dogs. Sorry cat lovers, Dogs are better. Agree to disagree.

15. You see…. When a man and a woman love eachother….. They live somewhere in Utah with 4 kids, one being a 14 year old girl who is a crazy fangirl.

16. Here we go:

1·  17LucyHeartfilia17
zargham12
Leviathan72025
maddiecute247
TilDeathDoUsPart0728
Sugar_And_Spice125
zodiacwaters
gruviaverxoxo
cool-kit-kat
10· AnonymousEvanHansen

Remember, if you are tagged you are the chosen one to keep this thing going! Have fun!

If you'd like to be tagged for the fun of it, let me know and I can make that happen!

There is another tag game coming up!