Missing

Lucy woke up and did the usual to get ready for school; get up, get dressed, do hair, do makeup, eat breakfast, get book bag, and head out the door (with addition of getting on shoes, of course)

She walked to her school, the brisk cold air making her face sting. She was expecting to be attacked by Natsu when she walked into the school gate -its what he did every day - but what was awaiting was behind her.

There, infront of the schools gate was Lisanna, her four other minions behind her.

Of course, it was normal for people to wait by the gate; they were probably just waiting for their boyfriends.

But they were staring at Lucy.

Lisanna had her arms folded over her chest, a smile spread across her face as she saw Lucy standing by the gate.

As for Ultear, Araña, and Flare, those three were also smiling at Lucy.

Lucy paled. 'She must've found out about Natsu hanging around me a lot!!' she said in her mind.

She didn't know what happened, but her feet started walking on its own accord, heading straight towards Lisanna, to then stop infront of her.

"Hey there, Lucy..." Lisanna said in her 'sweet-so-no-one-knows-I'm-a-bully' voice.

"Hi...." Lucy said awkwardly, as she smiled blankly at Lisanna "What do you need?"

"Oh, nothing." She said as she linked arms with the blonde, walking her back towards the exit of the school in which the girl just came from "We're skipping school today."

"We?" Lucy asked. "Why with me? I need to get to class and-"

"I've noticed something about you and I..." Lisanna said, interrupting the blonde, as she smiled, the two continued to walk, Lisanna's minions followed behind.

"And..?" Lucy asked further on, a look of disgust on her face.

"You and I are alike."

'Pfftttt' said Lucy in her mind, 'Me? And her? Alike? No way.'

"And..?" Lucy asked as she glared at the girl a bit. If this was a joke, Lisanna sure did do a good job in hiding it.

"And.. You would make a good addition in my group." Lisanna said as she stopped walking and led Lucy into a coffee shop. "I am giving you an offer, that I have given no on else. How would you, like to become like us?" Lisanna asked, as her minions popped up behind her.

"Wait, wait, WAIT! Me? The girl who you bully?" Lucy asked as she undid her arm from Lisanna's and stepped back. "You've got the wrong girl. Plus, I don't wanna be in your little group, especially after all the things you've done to me and my friends."

"But, Lucy." Flare said in a low voice. "You would be very nice in our group."

"You've got the body," said Ultear as she waved her finger up and down in the air to where Lucy's body was.

"The looks, and fashion, might I add!!" Araña said.

"You're friends don't need you. Just think about it- I know you hate us bullying you, so if you join me, you won't have to deal with that anymore." Lisanna said as she persuaded Lucy. "You don't need those losers. One day, they'll make me bully you even more. For all you know, they could want to stab you in the back."

"'Oh! Lucy is so annoying! She should just get lost. We don't need her!' is what I believe I heard come out of Erza's  mouth." Ultear said as she mocked an Erza voice. "She sure doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut around herself."