(Late) Halloween Special.

_____
Hey guys! So sorry for the late Halloween special.

I tried my best to post this yesterday but I wasn't finished. So here it is!!

Disclaimer:

·Forget ALL ABOUT the drama that has been go g on in the past chapters. This means, forget all about Lucy joining Lisanna (I got a lot of complaints from some people who didn't like the idea, so another reason why I am posting this is to take a break from drama and get to the ships.

·Also, I would like to ask that you guys forget ALL ABOUT THE 4 BOYS GIRLFRIENDS in this. And only this part.

·All of what you are going to read is not in the actual story line, so anything happening in this isn't apart of the original story. (Please know and remember this)

Das it ^v^.

Enjoy the Special!!
_____

It was a cool chilly like night. Decorations spiced up everyone's homes, children dressed in costume either as demons, vampires, witches, Pumpkins, or other things, a dark creepy light with an orange hue illuminating decorations. street lamps making it more spookier.

The Maid Café was decorated as well: creepy caskets leaning against the wall, blood dripping from the building in wet sploches, 'Keep Out' and 'Stay away!' signs were placed around the area (especially on the door). Although the building was cute, the creepy and scary decorations spiced the place up a bit.

Inside wasn't much different; The table clothes were an orange velvety cover, with a black laced spider web covering most of it on the top, flower pots in the center with black and dark red roses with fake spiders hanging from them. There were also maids in costume to frighten their Masters.

"Welcome," Lucy began as she tilted her head slightly to the left in a creepy matter. "Mas-ters..." she said in an insane voice, creepy like which itched down your spine as she spoke. From her voice, and her outfit.

She was a maid still- a dead one, that is.

Her maid costume was the normal black and white, just with red splattered all over acting as blood. Thigh high socks ripped from the tips of her toes to her knee in circles or oval shapes. Her hair was down, ratted severely at the ends cutely, with the top normally straight with a white head piece with a bow on top. The center of the bow was a skeleton, Grey one with much detail, and to decorate the rest of the bow, blood dripped from the top stopping midway; the 'blood' was still wet. Her makeup was cute, with a mad touch. Her eyes looked dead, white and lifeless, but she was very much alive. She had a neat cat eye look, not too dramatic, but you could tell it was there. Her makeup was white with black around the color. She had red lipstick on. Dripping from her mouth, was blood, if you opened, or if she did, you would see vampire fangs (When she smiled it was dazzling). She had a drawn-on stitch on her chin, and forehead, with blood acting as if were just stitched together. She also had a painted on stitch on one of her hands.

Lucy looked stunning, HOT, creepy, and HOT.

Her outfit was the same as the other maids clothes. Just the other maids had different types of styles on their faces, with blood dripping from either side of their mouth, and stitches in different places, some the same as Lucy's.

The Maid Café had many different themes going on. The maids were vampires, dead ones to be exact, and the entire Maid café was Halloween themed. It was cool.

"Are you trying to be creepy??" asked Natsu, as he stared at Lucy like some mystery.

"Your suppose to get scared!!" Lucy screeched as she held onto the menu's pressed up to her chest tighter.