Chapter 9

Travis in the picture

Bryan P.O.V

I was a little mad bout what brianna was wearing but i had to accept the fact cause she was turning 18.

After looking on the blanket black screen of her phone for who knows what Brianna finally got out the car.

When we walked in the house every nigga in there eyes was looking at Brianna. Only if eyes killed Brianna would be a dead ass.

See thats why i aint want her fucking wearing that i thought in my head.

"Ahhhh Bryan how old shawty next to you" Macro asked with a smirk.

"That depends on how many bullets you want in yo ass nigga cause you aint touching my fucking SISTER" I replied grabbing Briannas arm walking off a li mad.

"His ugly ass the fuck he look fucking 40 bitch get a life" my sister said getting mad as fuck and everybody in the other room staring at her as we walked in.

"Just chill Bri" brianna friends said.

Brianna just rolled her eyes and sat with her friends on the couch.

I went and left to find Tj so he could meet my sister cause she was gone be living with him. I was glad my nigga came way from Chicago to Miami to help a nigga out. He was fam for show.

"My nigga" i said dapping up Tj finding him in my office.

"Whats up my nigga boy you good" Tj said dapping me back.

"You gone be able to take GOOD care of my sister right?" I asked Tj looking dead into his eye.

"Yeah for show i got you Bryan for real and Whats her name by the way" he asked looking concerned and shit.

"Brianna" i said back.

"That name rings like memories boy for real" he replied.

I then asked him where Marcus cause thats who Brandy and Brianna friends was staying with cause his house was two houses together. He said he had to stop.for gas so he will be at me later. I was cool with that.

Me and Tj left my office and back in the other room for Brianna to meet Tj.

Tj stopped in the room starring at the side of Briannas face. Brianna turned her head and....