Chapter 11

Brianna P.O.V

I heard yelling coming from Bryan's office and I started getting worried. I hope nobody gets hurt. I took a glance at Brandy and noticed she looked like she had something on her mind.

I asked her what was wrong but she didn't respond. Ke'isha and Niya was getting bored so they went in the other room. I ask Brandy again but she didn't respond. I don't what the fuck is wrong with her ass but she was bout to tell.

"Brandy the fuck is wrong with yo ass bro you say I'm stubborn you worst than me if you got some shit to say say that shit cause I'm a inch away from hitting yo ass" I said with hell of a lot of attitude standing in front of Brandy.

She signed before speaking.

"I guess they didn't tell you the whole reason why we was moving " she said standing up now in my face.

"The fuck you mean" I responded getting upset.

"We not only moving cause dad looking for us but some nigga name tank and his boys looking for Brandon and Bryan and they out to get us to" she responded.

Then there was silence until I broke it.

"Like I didn't fucking know that you dumb bitch u mad or nah cause I just bust your bubble. Why the fuck you always trying to ruin me and Bryan's relationship bitch we all family dumb ass" I said getting hell of mad ready to slang her ass.

Pow! No the fuck this bitch didn't just slap me in my fucking face. Before I knew it my fist was flying across my sisters face but I was to mad to worry bout that.

I threw punches left to right not pulling her hair once even thought she was pulling mine.

"You dumb bitch get the fuck off me" Brandy said spitting the blood from her mouth on me.

After that I felt hands around my waist pick me up and walked me to the wall next to Bryan's office.

"What the fuck" I heard Brandon yell holding Brandy down from getting up.

"What the fuck happened Brandy" Bryan asked me.

"Ask your dumb ass sister" I said trying to get loose from Travis soft hands pinning me to the wall.

"Just chill Ma" Travis whispered in my ear kissing my neck.

I didn't fight it cause it calmed me down a little.