Chapter 30

Keisha P.O.V

I wiped all the tears off my face because Bryan actually do seem like he care.

I wanna be pregnant and don't at the same time.

(Next Morning)

After thinking to myself for a while my auntie walked in with breakfast.

"I brought you some breakfast BRI and some for you to keisha" auntie lasha said.

"Here you have these pancakes and sausages and hash brown and you want coffee or tea" she asked me.

"Tea" I replied getting the food sitting it on the table next to me.

"Where is her brother Bryan I miss that knucle head" auntie said.

"Right here auntie gotta be lasha" Bryan said walking into the room.

"Heyyy...boy you got tall and buff" She said hugging Bryan.

"And who is this young man here no let me guess this Travis Brianna's boyfriend" auntie said guessing correctly.

"Yes nice to meet you and how did you know" Travis said hand shaking Auntie.

"She us to always talk about you when she came home from school but I aint gone spill her beans" auntie said.

Travis just smiled. He was blushing all over.

"Auntie you messy" Keisha said.

"I aint messy and I know you and Bryan got something going on cause you always talked about him but I aint gone spill your beans" auntie said.

She was being messy I couldn't even reply.

"Auntie can I have some chap stick" Brianna said letting that be the first thing to come out her mouth.

"I sure brought you some" auntie said.

"Can I have it" Brianna said sitting up.

"After you eat"

"Auntie my back is killing me"

"If you eat I can give you your medicine and your chap stick"

"Okay auntie" Brianna said reaching for her food and started to eat.

Me and Bryan shared food.

"You don't want nothing to eat" auntie asked Travis.

"No Ma'am I ate" he said. When auntie walked out the room she said she would be back.

I noticed it seemed as if Travis and Brianna wasn't talking so we eased our way out the room.

Travis P.O.V

"Brianna"

"What the hell do you want"

"Bruh come on man what you mad about"

"You get mad at me over some dumb ass pictures when I haven't kissed nobody but you really nigga"

"But that was my fault and it will never happen again I'm sorry I promise"

"What happened the last time you promised"

She just had to go there cause that shit put a nigga in tears.

"Brianna baby look i dont care if you dont believe me but I care about yo stubborn stank attitude ass and I love yo ass I love everything about you man you showed me different and you different from other girls and i like that about you don't let this relationship fall cause I don't want it to" i said straight from the bottom of my heart.

I wiped the tears from her face and she wiped the tears from my face.

I went in for a kiss but she stopped me.

"No I want a kiss here here here and here" she said pointing to her forehead and cheeks and her lips. She too goofy.

I kissed her forehead then her cheeks and too her lips.

We kissed and kissed and I sent my tough into her mouth then she sent her touge into my mouth grabbing my face rubbing all over my chest. Freaky as trying to fuck in the hospital.

"Don't have no babies" lasha said walking in on us but we continued.

We was to in the mood and I ain't kissed my baby in 24hours.

"Well damn is y'all gone come up for air" keisha said.

"Y'all betta stop kissing before bullets go to flying and I ain't playing" Bryan said making me pull up and Brianna rolled her eyes and Bryan.

"Ight girl you want them eyes don't roll them at me" Bryan said.

10 Stars For The Next Chapter