Chapter 10

Brianna P.O.V

I felt somebody staring at me so i turnt my head to see Travis fine ass standing next to my brother.

My mouth drop. Damn that nigga was fine. I wasnt going to run and jump on him cause my brother would have stopped me anyway.

They beganed to walk over and Travis stood infront of me.

"Brianna the brace face.... Damn girl you got finer" he said making me smile. I didnt know i was fine back then.

"Same about you"i said raising an eyebrow flirting back.

"Ahhh Travis not flirting time business time" Bryan said.

Damn if he wasnt there who knows what would have happened.

"Right" Travis said sitting on the couch.

When Bryan said i was staying with Travis i got so fucking excited but i tried my best not to show it.

"Cool but what about My bitches" i said giving attitude.

"They staying in Marcus second house thats beside his where Brandy is staying I cant have yall stay together" Bryan said.

"What eva when we leave" i said giving more attitude then the first time.

"You gone stop with the fucking attitude but today" Bryan said with Travis smirking.

"Oh dont worry ima take you shopping" Travis said.

"The fuck you not" Bryan said getting attitude.

"Yes she is" brandy said walking into the room killing an argument.

I was glad to see her. She gave me a hug and went and gave Bryan a hug then sat next to me on this stool.

"Where's Brandon" Brandy asked.

"Right big sis" Brandon said with a big ass smirk on his face.

He all was late for something. Especially if it was some serious shit. That nigga a true black person even doe we Puerto Rican Haitian and black mixed together. Brandy got up and hugged him. I could tell her ass was worried how fast she jumped. Then he came hugged me and rapped up Bryan then tj. Afterwards Tj Bryan and Brandon left to Bryan's office. I could tell Bryan was pissed the fuck off. He couldn't stand late people.