Chapter 18

Travis P.O.V

I just got done telling Marcus about us being followed. I could tell Brianna was scared but she gotta trust me. I got her ill let somebody hurt me before they hurt her. Im actually kinda falling for this girl. She just dont know what she do to a nigga. I called Brianna phone to let her know to head back to the other side so we could leave.

When Brianna came walking down the stairs her sexy ass looked like a model for real. Ima tell my true feelings one day.

"Ready" she said hugging me like ive been locked up.

"You straight shorty" i said looking down at her.

"Yeah come on" she said.

I started the enegine and headed back to the house.

(Our House)

When we got in the house Brianna went uostairs to shower and i called Bryan.

(Convo)

Me: hello

Bryan: whats good you straight

Me: Man we got followed when i picked Bri up from school but i did a couple of swerves and turns and lost them

Bryan: Yeah man i know some nigga called and was like oh sweet ya sent ya sisters to Chicago and shit *sign* this shit getting to crazy for me to handle.

Me: Just hold on man do it for your sisters man and i got Brianna i take a bullet for her man just vibe.

Bryan: You fucking her

Me: Naw man im just feeling her i cant keep my feelings back and i aint never felt this way bout a girl but your sister is different

Bryan: Nigga you high bro dont do no slick shit with my sister so DONT FUCK HER got it my nigga

Me: Ight B take it easy man i got you.

Bryan: ight call me later so i can talk to my sister.

(End of convo)

I went upstairs to check on Brianna and she was in the shower.

Brianna P.O.V

I walked out the shower and i jumped at the shock of Travis.

"Travis really" i said trying to be mad.

"Im sorry Ma " he said

He walked up to me bitting his lip and i back up against the wall.

He grabbed me by my waist.

"What you scared of" he whisper in my ear.

"Nothing just i have a towel on and you in my room like can i out some clothes on" i said getting scared now.

"Ya acting like i aint gone never see yo body" he said back.

He kissed my lips with out saying nothing. I kissed back cause i was scared and in the monent. His tougue went into my mouth and my tougue went into his mouth.

He then started to kiss on my neck and i let out soft moans. His hand went under my towel. He started to rub on my area causing me to let out louder moans. I tried to pull his hand from under there but it just felt so good.

He then snatched my towel from off me and dropped it to my feet.

I was in complete shock. I started shaking. I wasnt ready to lose my cherry. It was just happening so fast.

He picked me up and laid me on my bed and lead trails of kiss from my neck to my thighs.

"S-S-stop T-T-Travis" i managed to get out through moans.

He looked up at me and smirked and left the room. Why he aint force me to have sex? I was confused and going to ask.

I put on some clothes and walked to Travis room. I jumped on top of him and kissed his cheek.

"Wassup Ma" he said.

"Travis" i said

"Yeah" he said

"Why you aint force me to have sex with like most guys" i said.

"Cause you aint no hoe and thats how i do my hoes besides i like you much for that" Travis said.

I was in shock. What he mean but he like me to much for that. As a girlfriend or friend.

"What you mean" i said back.

"Brianna do you wanna be my girl" he said staring into my eyes.

I bent down and kissed him. That was my way of saying yes. g