Chapter 13

Brianna P.O.V

(10:30 Chicago)

I was glad when we pulled up to Travis house cause im sleepy asf.

I got out the truck without touching the boxes and followed Travis to the front door. He showed me where the guest room was and that was the last thing he said to me.

I got in the shower for 30 mintues did my late night hygiene and I tried going to sleep.

I had to much on my mind that i just couldnt sleep.

Im back in Chicago living in Travis house and we dont kniw each other like that no more and plus im mad at him and he may be mad at me too. My bestfriends are miles away from me but in Chicago i cant stand Brandy and i wanna kniw why she always try me an shit i just feel so scared right now. Our dad could be after us and we dont kniw that men crazy.

I got the strength to get up and go down stairs and talk to Travis.

I sat down on the couch on the end arcoss from Travis and signed. He looked and me and turned away shaking his head.

"Travis uhm----" i said but got cut off by Travis

"You stubborn" Travis said getting up from the couch fast going up stairs slamming his door.

Two stubborn people in one house this aint gone work.

I guess i have ruined my chance of being with Travis cause he really pissed. I may have ruined it but im going to fight for it.

I walked up stairs and luckly Travis.door was unlocked. I walked in and set on his bed and waited for him to come out the bathroom.

When he came out he looked at me and shock his head. He had no shirt on and that boy knew he had me gone cause i was staring him up and down.

I was snapped out my thoughts when he dropped his towel and i saw how big he was.

"Damn!!" I said a little to loud.

"What" he said not facing me.

Me: can we talk

Travis: Why

Me: cause i dont want you to be mad at me and nor do i wanna be mad at you.

Travis: I tried talking to your stubborn ass But now ya wonna talk please

Me: Really Travis

Travis: Naw

Me: No What im going to go back where i came from and try talking to you later.

I walked back into the guest room slammed the door sat in the bed and dailed Marcus number so i could talk to Ke'isha and Niya.

Travis P.O.V

This girl got nerves trying to talk to a nigga like please man i gave you ya chase but you to damn stubborn for me.

I put on some jogging pants a black tshirt and my black socks and black nike slides and i was out of there.

(Marcus House)

I knocked on the door and waited for Marcus to open it.

"Who is it" marcus said

"Who else" i said back.

"Whats up my nigga ya straight bro Whats good" he said dapping me.

"Nun but dont know how ima deal with this stubborn ass girl Brianna" i said

Marcus: She just called a few mintues ago whats good

Me:she to damn stubborn man we chillen at the mall then all of a sudden she become mad at me tf wrong with shorty

Marcus: Just chill she problii aint use to no nigga ya know how protective ha brother is

Me:ya right but we kissed and shit like ion understand female she use to have the biggest crush on us back and use to be nice asf now she got a bad ass attitude

Marcus: just give her space she will try and talk to man vibe and let roll this nigga.

We smoked weed for bout an hour until Brandy came down stairs so we put it out.

"Tf i smoke why yall put it out what ever anyways why ya her" brandy said.

I just signed.

"Let me guess Brianna spoiled ugly bitch ass gettin on ya nerves cause she stubberen" Brandy said.

"She aint no bitch nor ugly cause she sexy ass hell but she is stubborn" i said.

"Ight man im bout to go to bed and nosiy dont stay up late" Marcus said walking to the stairs.

"Ight im out yall" i said walking to the door.

"I see how yall is" Brandy said.

(My House)

I walked upstairs to my room and left the door cracked. I took my shirt off and layed in bed staring at the ceiling.

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it"

"Me can i come in" Brianna said.

"What eva"

"Why you Trippin Travis dude like im tryin to talk to yo ass" brianna said.

"Man let me sleep" i said.

Brianna came over to me and sat on top of me.

"Why you mad" Brianna said.

"Cause yo ass too fucking stubborn for me" i said.

She leaned down and kissed me better than in the mall like she wanted to fuck.

"I sorry" she said blushing.

"What i told you about blushing ma" i said.

She leaned in for another kiss So i flipped her over kissing on her neck. She let out soft moans which turned me on.

"S-s-stop T-T-Travis" Brianna studdered.

"Why start something if ya cant finish it" i said rolling back over cause i could see she wasnt giving it up.

"Marcus i got a question" Brianna said.

"Continue" i replied.

"Who was that girl rubbing on your stomach in the store today" She said.

"Oh thats why you was mad but just a random hoe" i said.

"Oh betta be" She laughed.

"Whats that suppose to mean" i responded.

She didnt respond she laughed and got out my bed and went back into the guestroom.