Chapter 21

Brianna P.O.V

"And what hoe got you smiling" i said ready to slap his ass.

"You must be calling yo self a hoe cause you got me smiling like always" he responded.

"Sure nigga sure and Can we go home cause im tired" i said walking off.

He followed me to the car got in started the engine and pulled off.

"Bae" travis said.

"What"?

"I told...Bryan about me and you"

I caught the shivers when travis said that. Bryan gone kill me. He aint want me dating Travis cause thats his friend and he knew what type of dog he was. Oh my gosh i dont think ill be able to sleep.

"What why would you do that....Oh my gosh what did he say"i said starting to stress.

"He was mad and he repeatedly said dont fuck her but you know how protective your brother is Brianna"

I just signed i aint respond cause i could feel myself worring to much i just wanted to sleep this away if i could sleep.

When Travis pulled into the drive way i rushed into the house.

When i walked into the room my phone was buzzing like crazy. I had 57 messages from ke'isha and 10 Missed calls from her also. Instead of texting her i called her and she answer the first ring.

(Convo)

Me:hello

Ke'isha: Brianna met me at the Barbque Rib Shack

(End of convo)

What the hell is going on she had to hang up that fast. She must have found out something and something bad cause she was in a rush i thought in my head.

I ran back down stairs and asked Travis for his keys to his car but he gave me the keys to his truck.

(Barbque Rib Shack)

I walked up to the outside resturant and say Ke'isha with all black and a hoodie on. When i walked up to her it looked as if she hasnt had any sleep and been crying all day. I hugged her tight as i could i felt sorry for her.

"Are you okay Ke'isha"

"Bri something aint right Bri Something aint right" she said beginning to cry.

"What you mean whats going on"

"Its...Its..."

"Its who" i said get upset

"Its Niya she been doing strange things Bri. She snicks out the house She has a gun and a collection of knifes she came home with blood on her shirt and face but i pretended to be sleep and some nights ago she was on the phone with some dude talking about he moved her to chicago and i think she was talking about YOU" Ke'isha said crying in my chest.

"Oh my gosh ke'isha oh my gosh what else did you hear i need to know cause right now as of what your telling me my life Your life Marcus Life Travis Life And Brandy Life On The line" i said terrified.

"Bri Theres more"

"What what esle spill it"

"nights ago i got up to use the bathroom and Brandy was on the phone telling someone to follow you from school but i couldnt hear after that then Brandy and Niya had a meeting and there planning on Killing one of us four and i dont know which one but all i know is i dont want to live there any more" Ke'isha said sitting on a bench.

"I dont want you staying there either where are you going after this" i said.

"Im not going home i may jusy stay here" ke'isha said.