Chapter 26

Who the fuck is he man this shit creepy I thought in my head. This shit send the shivers in me cause I sure was shaking. I must was shaking a little to hard cause Travis asked what was wrong but I ain't respond because the Waitress brought our food.

When I started eating my food it was really good.

"This is pretty good" I said.

"It don't look like it"Travis said.

"Here try it" I said bringing some cabbage and rice and cornbread to his mouth.

When he swallowed he was as shocked as me how good the food was.

"Oh so y'all eat after each other now" Bryan Said.

"Bryan you messy bruh close that door man close that door" I said laughing.

"For real close man" Travis said.

"Ayeee I'm just asking" Bryan Said.

"Ke'isha you haven't talked much you good you straight" I asked getting worried.

"Oh I'm straight I'm trying to eat this food good I need to get thicker" she said.

"You thick already" Bryan said making ke'isha blush.

She was thick. She had a nice body for real. Slim stomach nice curves medium booty and to top it off she has a cute ass face. But I do think Ke'isha has low self esteem. She needs to change that.

"Thanks Bryan" ke'isha said.

After everybody got done eating we left and headed home.

(Home)

I went upstairs to the room and showered and did my hygiene stuff. When I can out Bryan said we had to talk tomorrow.

I got kinda scared but it was what it was.

After Travis showered he climbed under the covers with me.

"Brianna"

"Yes what's up Travis"

"Why was you shaking earlier today"

"Oh this man was starring at me for the longest and I guess I got kinda got scared"

"Oh no need to get scared I got you Bae and that's a promise"

"Promise" I said kissing him

"From the bottom to the top of my heart" he said kissing me back but this time longer and better.

I felt something in my heart when I kissed him. It was something I don't know but it felt good and right. I hope he means what he says not that I don't believe him its just I hope he means it.

Yeah I think I'm falling.

Please Vote And Comment