Chapter 25

After me and Ke'isha finished getting dressed we Headed down stars.

As we walked down the stairs all of Bryan's attention was on ke'isha. I know he look her cause his ass was druling. On the other hand Travis was smiling and shit like sum was funny. But I love that about him cause his smile is so cute.

"What you druling for Bryan and Why You smiling Travis" I said hugging Travis.

"Jhitt chill man" Bryan said.

"I'm always smiling short one" Travis said kissing my LIPS in front of Bryan. He knew what he was doing and ima get that ass back.

"Oh hell no I know y'all ain't just kiss" Bryan said getting mad.

"Boy let's go outside leave them alone" ke'isha said diss missing an argument.

When they went outside Travis grabbed my ass kissing my lips saying shorty teasing me and shit.

"Stop"I said still kissing him.

"You so goofy"

"Boy no you goofy don't play and come before it gets real late and you gotta go for business"

"Come on man don't start"

"I won't monkey" I said getting in the truck.

Travis jumped in the back while ke'isha was in the front and Bryan Drove.

"Y'all took long enough" Bryan said pulling off"

The whole ride was funny while Bryan and Travis was roasting on each other.

(The restaurant)

The restaurant was beautiful and big.

"How much this cost" I asked Bryan and Travis.

"Don't worry bout all that fun size" Travis said.

When we walked into the restaurant all eyes was on us. I don't blame them we was cute.

A waitress walked us to our table and took our order for the drinks we wanted.

After awhile of chatting the waitress came back with our drinks and took our order for our food.

"I'll have your cabbage rice and brown rice" I said.

"Corn bread as well" he asked.

"Yes"

Everybody else ordered chicken and weird stuff.

"Well what's been going on besides... Yeah but anything" Bryan asked.

"I missed you pretty much" I said

"I know short one"

"I missed you too" ke'isha said

"I missed you too bighead" Bryan said.

"Oh you miss her but not me right" I said but playing.

"Jhitt you already know I missed you don't play lil sis" Bryan said putting his hand around Ke'isha.

"Oh look at you being lovey dove and stuff" Travis said making us laugh.

"Bruh chill man cause I know you ain't talking bout lovey dovey and you ain't laughing bout it Brianna" Bryan said.

"What eva" I laughed.

"Naw you got jokes B" Travis said.

While I was laughing I felt someone starring at me and I looked in the direction and came to see a man starring but he quickly turned his head when I looked at him.

Please Vote And Comment