chapter 24

Brianna P.O.V

It was now 9:00pm and Me Ke'isha Bryan and Travis where going out to eat.

When i came out the shower Travis was in the room. It was a little werid because i had a towel cause i forgot my clothes on the bed.

"Oh you looking for these" Travis said holding my bra and panties in the air.

"Yes may i have them" i said.

He sarted walking over to me and i backed up on the wall. He dropped the panties and bra on thr floor some inches from where i was and came to me kissing my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. I guess you can say i was scared cause YES THE FUCK I WAS. I wasnt ready for sex and i wasnt finna give it up just yet or may i was.

He kissed from my neck to my lips to my shoulders causeing me to let out soft moans. His hands roamed from my shoulders to my breast to my waist to my tights. He then repeatly kissed my lips squeezing my ass. He sure was turning me on. I think he knew what he was doing. Next thing i knew his hand was under my towel. He touched my area and slowly rubbed it. Im glad i shaved yesterday. He rubbed and rubbed and rubbed slowly and started moving faster cause my moans to get louder. He then pulled my hair cause my head to go back. Oh shit he was aggressive just what i like. He then licked my neck and pulled my towel off.

I managed to get to say stop threw all the moans.

"Oh im sorry you want me to stop" travis said.

I nodded my head yes while i caught my breath.

Travis went into the bathroom to take a shower and i had to get dressed. Boy does he have me hot down there cause its calling his name.

I put my sleeveless blue black and other colored dress on and my blue heels. I was cute once again. I left my hair but and relaided my edges and did my makeup.

Ke'isha called me into her room just in time before travis got out the shower.

I helped her find a cute outfit and flatiron her hair. We was cute so we took a pic for instagram and facebook.

When i went back into the room Travis was dressed in a black and white suit. He looked so handsome and adoruable i just wanted to kiss all over him.

"You look nice lets take a picture" i said get my phone out.

I called ke'isha to take it for us and we posted it on instagram.

We got 250likes in 6 minutes.

When we went downstairs Bryan was dressed in a suit also looking handsome too. I was made confused why they had suits on and ke'isha had a black dress on when it was a better looking one in the closet. I guess i was the odd ball.