The Second Beginning

As Antonella Anderson is taking her last breath she senses everyone she loves and cares about crying

As Antonella Anderson is taking her last breath she senses everyone she loves and cares about crying. She felt the weight of Isaac Lahey's head as he rested it on her stomach. She was ready to die, knowing her fate from previous nightmares. But now she knew what she was leaving behind. Jamie and Ryan Mackenzie, Isaac, her new pack, her new friends-her new family. She also knew that she had to be the one to find her sister, she owed it to her. But first, she needed to find a way to stay alive. But it was too late, she was dead. She then sees darkness but hears a voice, her mother's voice. "Go back to her, go back to him, back to them-all of them. You're their protector, their family." Then all of a sudden it was like she was staring down at her lifeless body, her body looked pale as it should look. The Moonlit and Blood-Moon pack crying. But then their heads shot up shocked. Her eyes opened, crimson red and a roar escaped her blue lips, that quickly returned to their normal color. She was an Alpha, a True Alpha.

Andy shot up in Isaac Lahey's bed from a dream of the night she had died. That was a month before summer. Now, summer was coming to an end and Junior year was starting in two days. Andy, Isaac, the Mackenzie twins, and some others who had no home to go to stay on campus. They had no home to go back to and were welcomed to do whatever they wanted as long as it was appropriate and didn't make the principal look bad. But the rest of the pack came back the day before yesterday.

Andy and Isaac pretty much spent the entire summer together but she also devoted some time to Jay and Mack. Even though Isaac and she had said "I love you" to each other that night, they hadn't since. They weren't even dating, mainly because of her. They were though, very friendly and flirty. They just enjoyed each other's company.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Andy had accidentally fallen asleep on Isaac's bed in the middle of reading while Isaac Arrow on his computer. She would rotate from her book and Netflix. They did this when they didn't have to train. Training with their element and-if they had it-supernatural ability was a requirement when you stayed on campus during summer.

"Another nightmare?" He already knew the answer. She set aside her book, Gulliver's Travels.

"Yeah, I guess," she was a little shaken, which she always was when she had these dreams that were often. "They always rotate between that evening and that night..."

She didn't want to say it and didn't have to, he knew she was talking about the night her sister, Nerina Anderson had been killed when they attacked the warehouse filled with rogue hunters. The ones who hunted down the supernatural, not the ones who fought with and were friends with the supernatural. But the evening Andy died, Nina was the one who attempted to kill her. Andy knew it wasn't really her. It was like she was a different person. Brainwashed-void.

"Everything has just been... strange," it was the only word she thought described everything.

"I'm just glad you came back," he smiled sweetly at her which she gladly returned with one of her own. "Alpha, Beta, whatever."