Winter Formal Part 2

Isaac Lahey was in the ballroom where the Winter Formal was being held

Isaac Lahey was in the ballroom where the Winter Formal was being held. He was waiting for Andy on the side of the dance floor.

"The girls look beautiful," Derek said as he approached Isaac.

"Yeah," Isaac agreed as he looked around and spotted some of his girl friends.

"Where's your girl?" Derek asked.

Isaac looked at Derek. He knew that Derek was feeling lonely, especially here where couples were dancing.

"She should be here soon," Isaac answered as he thought about Ally telling him Andy needed to do something. "I better get ready to dance. The girl won't get off the dance floor," Isaac chuckled.

"Yeah," was the only thing that passed through Derek's lips.

"You know, Anderson use to dance," Isaac informed Derek. "Nina too."

Derek responded to that by looking up a little and showed very little longing.

"Derek, you need to stop being so closed off," Derek didn't respond. "Damnit, the only ones who ever got anything out of your always grim face were the Anderson sisters. I know you two never had the chance, but Nina does love you. And Anderson cares about you."

"She cares about everyone," Derek said.

"You were there for her when her sister died and Jay turned. You were the one who carried her away when she couldn't move from the shock she felt. She cares about you because you're in love with Nina no matter how much you want to deny it and that's why she trust you so much."

Isaac was trying so hard to break pass Derek's shell. He thought he was getting no where but all of a sudden Derek hugged him. Literally hugged him.

"Did you just hug me?" Isaac asked him when the two broke apart.

"Don't get use to it and don't tell anyone," Derek warned with a hard face. "Thank you, Isaac. You're right, I'm in love with Nerina."

That was all Derek said before leaving Isaac.

"Okay," Isaac said slowly and turned only his head to look at the staircase once more. And what he saw brought a smile to a face. Nothing cocky but a real smile.

There stood Andy in a magnificent red dress.  

"There's my princess," he said as he turned his whole body to meet her at the bottom step.

It truly shocked Isaac to see Andy looking the exact same as the painting he has drawn of her last year. He had been assigned to paint the first thing that came to mind at that was her. Wearing everything she was tonight.

Andy wore the same magnificent off the shoulder red dress. Tight around the upper body and became loose when it reached her hips. The back was low cut, revealing her Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness tattoo on the small of her back. She was wearing the red and silver heals he saw when he closed his eyes but her fire had covered it. Her lips were painted the same red shade that made them look bigger. The gold eyeshadow made her blue-green eyes glisten. Her diamond earrings were shown off by no hair covering them. But her curls still hung over her shoulders with only a pin holding the rest that would have blocked her ears. He loved this natural half up-half down look. But the best thing that brought his attention right away was her broad, beautiful chest. The Anderson family silver emblem hanging from her neck. The Five Fold necklace.