The Name and The Crate

Antonella slowly opened her eyes to be met by blurriness that cleared in seconds. She looked from left to right, recognizing the place to be the clinic in Forest Academy. She tried to lift herself up , but struggled.

"I would take it easy if I were you," Isaac said, sitting on the foot of the bed next to her legs. She was focusing on where she was too much that she hadn't realized he was there. "You got it worst than the rest of us."

"I'm fine," she retorted.

"I know you're mad at me," Andy scoffed at him. "But I'm guessing you wanna know how long you were out?" She looked up at him. "Two days."

"Nerina?" She was more concerned about her sister possibly being alive than her and Isaac's drama.

"She's alive," Isaac replied. "She woke up yesterday."

"Is she...?"

"She's back for good," he reassured. "Derek and her have been inseparable since she woke up."

"Good," Andy sighed in relief, then looked up at him again. "Um," she drew her knees to her chest under the blanket. She was wearing a patient's gown, curious of who put it on her. "I think you should go."

"Hmph," he stood up. "You're right, I'm sure Mack is dying to check up on you," he sneered.

"Isaac," she stopped him. "You know?"

"That's first time you've used my first name," Isaac said because their nicknames for each other were their last names. He didn't look back, but remained standing there as if he was waiting for her to say something else. She didn't, so he left.

Andy wiped a forming tear from falling and cradled her knees.

"Hey," Mack said, walking in.

"Hey," she smiled softly while he sat where Isaac had. He leaned his head in and she pecked his lips quickly.

"You okay?" He asked sweetly. That's why Andy liked him. He was one of the nicest people she knew. But something about that didn't excite her.

"Yeah," she laid back. "Can you just hold me?"

"Sure," He said, wrapping his arms around her, her back on his chest.

"Happy birthday by the way," she half whispered.

"Thank you," he said, relaxing.

But a thought forced her to not be able to relax. Everything that had happened seemed too easy.

~~~~~

"Did you know you're extremely hot?" Nina asked Derek in the kitchen of the Blood-Moon pack dorm. She was had her elbows on the island, head in hands. He was on the other side, just smirking at her. "Are you gonna say anything? Talking is my sister's thing, not mine."

"I missed you," Derek finally said.

"I missed you too," she walked around the island, and kissed him. "I'm sorry that I hurt you."

"You could never hurt me," he moved s strand of dark brown hair behind her ear.

"I love you," Nina told him.

"I do too."

"Yuck," They heard Tom say as he and Cora entered the room. "It looks like everyone is confessing their love for one another," he said. "I love-" he jokingly looked at Cora.

"Don't finish that sentence," she threatened.

"I wasn't saying it to you," he looked out of the kitchen to see Anthony's face. "I was saying it to Anthony."