The Prophecy

Andy was wearing one of Isaac's grey tees with the leather jacket he gave her last year while he wore only white sleep shorts with red and blue stars.

"This is what you get for making fun of my shorts," Isaac chuckled as he continued to tickle her.

"I said I was sorry, Star Spangled-" She let out a contorted scream when he squeezed her hips.

"Isn't Captain America your favorite Avenger?" Isaac had stopped tickling and Andy took that advantage to flip them over so she was pinning him down.

"He is," Andy let her curls fall over her left shoulder. "He's extremely h-" She squealed again as he began tickle her once again.

She hit him until he let her go and ran. She ran to Isaac's room and opened the door as he chased after her.

Scott was slipping on a shirt as Kira waited patiently on his bed.

"Sorry," Andy apologized as Isaac stopped himself from crushing her by slamming his hand on the door.

"Oh, hey guys," Isaac smiled innocently at the other couple.

"Crazy night?" Kira asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows as she saw the lack of clothes on them.

"Oh you know," Andy started. "The usual."

"The usual was quite loud," Scott chuckled. "You guys can have the room."

"We're going on a breakfast date," Kira got up to peck her boyfriend's cheek.

"How cute," Isaac sarcastically said.

"Don't mind him," Andy patted her boyfriend's shoulder. "He's a bit cranky this morning."

"Is it his shorts?" Scott asked and got a little water sprinkled on him.

The girls and Isaac laughed. Scott then looked at Kira's small plant on her desk. He made it grow withe his earth element and trapped Isaac's hands together. Isaac couldn't break it.

"Come on, dude," Isaac was failing to break it.

"Here," Kira attempted to burn it, which was probably not a good idea.

"let me," Andy placed her hand on the plant. "You know it would be a lot-Agh!"

All of a sudden, there was a big burst and they all fell back.

"Woah," Andy said as she rubbed the back of her hand from hitting the door.

"Are you guys okay?" Scott asked as he helped Kira up from the floor.

"Yeah," Kira answered. "Where's Isaac?"

"I'm okay," Isaac said as he reappeared unrestraint next to Andy. "Other than the fact that my girlfriend tried to murder me."

"I was freeing-"

"Sh, it's okay babe," Isaac interrupted Andy. "I forgive you."

"I'm gonna kill you," Andy glared at him.

"I love you too," Isaac stole a kiss from her.

"What was that?" Kira asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out later," Scott said.

"What?" Isaac gasped. "Scott McCall putting something that may be important to the last minute?"

"Ignore him," Andy told Scott. "He's still upset about the Capsicle shorts."

"I learned to do that a long time ago," Scott informed her and Isaac pouted sarcastically. "We gotta go," Scott said to Kira.

"See you guys," Kira told the other couple.