Void

Antonella sat in the small Beacon Hills cafe with a hot cup of coffee in hand as Anthony covered his morning shift

Scott and Derek had began training the others, when Andy decided she wanted some time to herself. Anthony had offered to take her to the cafe and give her a hit and fresh breakfast on the house. Which to her only meant a latte with a little sugar.

She was sitting by the window in only a light blue t-shirt that cropped right where the hem of her black sweat pants were. She stared out at the beautiful sky as she thought about what needed to be done. But like the many days before, nothing came to mind. She was frustrated that she couldn't come up with a plan to save her sister and friends.

She looked down at her coffee and then back up to see a figure standing across the street.

'Oh my god,' she thought.

The figure was Jamie. Then a car drove past and she was gone.

Andy grabbed her leather jacket and ran out the cafe, ignoring the calls from Anthony. She assumed he couldn't leave because of his shift and that was why he wasn't following her out.

She ran across the street to find Jay no where to be seen. But then she heard things knocking over and rushed to a nearby alley. She slowly walked down it and extended her claws. But then she was being pushed against a wall.

"Jay?" She asked in confusion.

"You need to get out of here," Jay quickly said.

"What?" Andy was shocked. "What about my pack and Derek's?"

"No, you-you need to get to safety," Jay hurriedly said.

"You're not making any sense," Andy told her. "Who's doing this? Who's the werewolf?"

"Just be safe," Jay finished and ran off.

Andy knew it had to be a trap. But she still picked up Jay's scent and followed her for about 10 minutes before coming across the abandoned side of Beacon Hills.

"Is it done?" Void Nerina asked as Jay walked through the hall of the hotel. Stiles was by Nina's side. 

"See for yourselves," Void Jay walked passed them and to the window straight ahead.

They all looked out the medium sized window to see Andy checking out the perimeter of the hotel before she ran off.

"Good," Nina smirked.

"What do we do now?" Stiles asked Nina.

"We wait," she told them and walked away.

"Great," Jay groaned. "I'm getting sick of waiting."

"Come on," Stiles took her hand. "I'll show you something."

"Where are you taking me?" Jay questioned as he dragged her out the back of the hotel.