Did you here that?

A/N: I KNOW THIS GIF GIVES IT AWAY BUT YOU GUYS WOULD'VE FOUND OUT IN THE FIRST PART ANWAY

~~~~~

That evening Jamie was on the back patio bench, listening to the voicemail on her phone over and over again. This was the voicemail that let them know Isaac was dead.

The voice coming from the No caller ID was none other than Antonella's younger sister, Nerina.

"Hello, Moonlit and Blood-Moon pack, Jay cringed as she heard Void Nina's cold, wicked voice. As I believe you guys know, I have Isaac. He wasn't my first choice to kidnap but he's still valuable," Jay could sense her smirk that soon went away. "But it's seems our Thomas has chosen the other path instead of his first nature. I'm sure he caused a disturbance from what we got out of Isaac. But it has taken too much of our time. Our leader wants Andy now and she's getting impatient," hearing Nina refer to someone as "leader" was a confirmation to Jay that this wasn't the Nina they once knew. She would never call someone that. "Therefore, I'm sorry-not really-that I have to kill Isaac," this was the part that some of the members of the two packs started to cry. Allison had started to sob and Jay swore she heard her heart skip a few beats.

Jay then heard what she also swore she heard. A skip in the call between Isaac's scream and the sound of blood splattering.

"Yes!" Jay yelled, standing up. "I was right, I was right," she chanted and danced a little until someone cleared their throat.

"What you doing?," she was too busy cheering that she didn't sense Stiles walking towards her. The senses coming off him were sad, he lost a friend of his. All of them felt that way.

"Um," she sat down casually. "Nothing, nothing at all."

"That was a nice show," and then she stood up again.

"Do you know where Andy is?" She said, practically jumping him as she ran towards him.

"Ugh, the place she's been since she found out. Why?" He asked. They were less awkward around each other.

"You'll find out, I have to go," but as she went for the forest he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"The date?" He asked as she turned only her upper body to look at him.

"St-Stiles," she was flushed. She needed to go, so the next thing she said was selfless and hard to say. Something she wish she didn't have to say. "I gotta go, I'm sorry."

With that, Stiles was left watching the girl he hadn't got yet leave. He was upset and confused. But he had to do something too. He had to check on his best friend, who lost his beta and someone who was a close friend. He also had to check on Derek. Isaac was Derek's first beta and even though he didn't like to admit it, Isaac was like a younger brother to him.

~~~~

Her arms were sliding down from his neck to his chest. His hands remaining on her hips, soon gliding down her body. He lifted her up and carefully placed her on her bed. Leaving a memorable kiss on her lips, he sat up.