Wolves

Once Andy and Scott got back from the principal's office, the pack was waiting for them

Once Andy and Scott got back from the principal's office, the pack was waiting for them. Some scattered in the kitchen, and some in the living room.

When Scott and Andy entered everyone's head turned to them. Waiting for what happened when they were called into Principal Martin's office. After Scott caught everybody up everyone looked at Andy for her answer.

"So... what was your decision?" Jay asked Andy waiting patiently, even though she was on edge as was everybody else in the pack.

"What do you think? I told her I hated you all and was happy to leave." Andy grinned and took a breath. "I told her that I am apart of the Moonlit pack. That they're my family. Nobody can take that away from me. I'm staying, you're stuck with me."

"Oh... great." Jay said sarcastically with a serious face but laughed right after. Stiles turned his head to look at her and couldn't stop the smile from spreading across his face. He liked her a lot. The thoughts of Lydia were gone from his mind, for she has Parrish, and he has Jay.

"She's going to be sharing the title of Alpha with me," Scott finished.

"That's awesome," Mack said with a smile on his face as he jumped from the couch. Malia looked up at her boyfriend and smiled with a loving expression on her face. Malia was realizing she was falling fast for the protective, soft, funny boy.

"Yeah, I guess," Andy got up from her chair. "I think that's all to say, I'm gonna go to my room," Everyone eyes ran across each other's faces as Andy left the room.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna go see Ethan," Jackson backtracked and left through the back door. They soon were all gone except Jay and Scott.

"I'll talk to her," Jay told Scott and smiled softly at him, him returning the same. "Scott."

"Yea."

"You're a good guy," she gave a toothy smile and turned towards the stairs. Right as she was walking up the stairs, Stiles was coming down. "Hey!" She then closed her eyes and hated herself for sounding so excited.

"Oh- hi," Stiles stopped and lost his balance a bit. Jay caught him by the arm and how she thought it was just the right amount of muscle. "Hi... I already said that" he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah," she didn't even know why she stopped him on the stairs. "Ugh, we sh-should hangout sometime," she said uncertainly as she removed her hand from his arm. "Or we don't have to if you don't-," she said quickly and scolded herself, looking down as the blush crept up her cheeks.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Stiles said immediately, the words tumbling from his mouth.

"Yeah?" Jay grew happier as her shoulders bounced.

"Yeah," Stiles smiled watching her eyes sparkle and continued down the stairs.

"Great," Jay smiled as she walked to her room that she shared with Andy and Kira. As she walked in, she saw Andy in her running clothes and grabbing her earphones. "You okay?"