Monster

A/N: IM CHANGING THE TWIN WHO DIED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TO ETHAN INSTEAD OF AIDEN.

~~~~~

That night everyone was packing their things to go back to Forest Academy. They wanted to save Nerina and Stiles, but four of their friends were killed. The academy was informed and was setting up funerals.

But not all of them went to either Scott's house or Derek's loft.

Antonella and Isaac actually went to Chris Argent's home. Well, Andy did and Isaac followed, worried of what she would do.

After she let all the tears fall, she had become enraged. Heavy rain began to fall as she ran through the woods.

Andy stormed into Chris Argent's large house. He was just sitting on the living room couch, staring into nothing. He didn't move a muscle until she turned the corner to the living room. He then sprung up on his feet.

She was still covered in blood, wet hair all over the place, and ripped up clothing.

"This is your fault," Andy blamed, droplets of water dripping from the top of her head. She walked up to him and pushed him backward, not using her full strength. "I blame myself, but I blame you too," she was clearly upset. Isaac just stood watching, not wanting to intervene with the uncle and niece. "You should've done something. You should've been there for her. She was your daughter, you should feel something!" She was getting even more angry. "It's your fault."

Andy really knew it wasn't his fault. She also knew it wasn't fully hers. He didn't know, how could he? But she needed someone to blame. She couldn't blame anyone in her or Derek's pack. She had to blame someone who was close to Allison and wasn't there to help. So Chris seemed to be the closest thing to blame.

"Antonella," he put a hand on her arm.

"No," she swapped his hand away and stepped back. "She was your daughter, my cousin."

She needed to get out of there. She felt as if she needed to hit something. And as much as she thought of it, she couldn't hit her uncle. So she found herself following the faint smell of Allison into her room.

She stopped at the doorway, and studied the bedroom. The color of the room, the bed that had been untouched for so long. Andy slowly walked over to Ally's desk. She ran her hands over the journal Ally left sitting there, and picked up a photo of Ally and her parents.

"That's her mom," she mumbled as she saw a red headed woman with scary blue eyed. She remembered how intimidating Ally said her mom looked. How she had died because she couldn't bear the thought of being a werewolf.

Her blue eyes locked on Allison's dark brown ones. Allison's eyes were smiling, and it felt as if they were back at the academy, exchanging funny stories of their childhood, getting to know each other. Knowing that she still had family after her sister 'died' and before meeting Tom, made Andy feel like she wasn't alone. She felt her eyes water, but did not let any fall.

As she tried not to do, she remembered the way Lydia screamed for her best friend. The feeling she got as she ran to Ally. The slight hope that there was a chance her gut was wrong. The terrible feeling she received when seeing her cousin lifeless on her first lovers' lap. The knowing that she would never see her cousin again.

"I'll talk to her," Isaac told Chris after Andy ran upstairs.

"Thank you," Chris said. "How are you feeling?"

"I-I," he didn't know how to say what he was feeling. Ally was someone he cared for, Boyd and Erica were the first real friends he made, and even though Ethan was a jerk to him, he didn't deserve to die. "I just can't believe they're gone," he let a tear fall. "Boyd, Erica, Ethan...Al-Allison."