Kidnapped

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING IN A WHILE

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING IN A WHILE. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

~~~~~

"That didn't go according to plan," Antonella chuckled a bit as she was walking down the stairs with Jay.

Things took a turn when Andy and Isaac had barged into Jamie and Stiles, who was about to do what they were trying to do. In the end, they all laughed it off and the girls decided to go for a walk.

"Yeah, damn," Jay started. "This always happens to us."

"Yeah," Andy agreed.

"Seems like you two were impatient," Jay said with a wink to Andy after looking at the ripped up clothes on the ground. Andy rolled her eyes.

Andy was about to walk out the door when Jay said something else.

"You're gonna walk out there in just your bra and boy shorts?" Jay asked.

"No," Andy scoffed as she grabbed her leather jacket from somewhere on the floor and slipped it on. "Plus, you're wearing the same thing."

They secretly walked out of the Moonlit dorm after curfew.

"But I'm wearing pants," Jay retorted. They just giggled like your typical high school girls... except they weren't.

"Maybe God wants us to always have these coincidences," Andy said as she changed the subject with a shrug.

"You believe in God?" Jay asked. They were both Catholic-never religious- but she thought Andy was doubting ever since their lives took a turn into something darker.

"I guess sometimes I do and sometimes I don't," Andy answered truthfully. "it's just," she sighed. "if God created us, why does he not stop the tragedy in our lives?"

"That is a question we'll never know," Jay gave her a side hug.

The two werewolves just walked into the woods not saying anything more. The girls stopped and Jay started climbing a tree.

"You wanna sit up there?" Andy asked.

"You wanna continue walking?" Jay retorted.

"Good point," Andy said as she looked at the never-ending path-if there was even a path in these woods. She joined her best friend on a thick branch about sixteen feet above the ground.

"Next time we'll be walking in on each other in the shower with them," Jay said as she brought back the subject that only happened about an hour ago.

"Won't we hear the water running?" Andy asked chuckling a bit.

"Did you hear Stiles loud moaning?" Jay asked bluntly.

"James!" Andy hissed with a big smile on her face as she punched Jay on the arm. "No," she said in her normal voice quickly.