Broken

Antonella felt something build up in her

Antonella felt something build up in her. Not nausea, anger. She was so angry she felt she could punch a hole through the wall. It wouldn't surprise anyone if she really could.

"Andy?" Ryan placed a hand on her shoulder and looked worried.

"I'm going to kill him," Andy said in a low cold voice.

"What?" Scott asked.

But before anyone could stop her, she ran out the door.

"Oh, shit," Liam said.

"She looks like she's gonna kill Thomas," Cora said with a smirk.

"Wouldn't be surprised if she does," Aiden

"We should go after her," Scott said. No one moved.

"Now!" Derek ordered.

Andy found Thomas as he rounded a corner from leaving the library. They locked eyes and she hated the smirk plastered on his face.

"You son of a bitch," Andy growled as she grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the wall.

"Easy there, sis," Thomas grinned but she could tell it hurt.

"Shut up," she warned and her claws extended.

"You're choking me," Thomas said and the way he said it almost made Andy let go.

The Moonlit and Blood-Moon pack ran out the door. They followed Andy's sent to an academic building that was next to the administrative building.

Andy had Thomas pressed against the wall. Students gathered around them as she dug her claws into his skin as she choked him.

"Andy, stop!" Scott said and tried to walk up to her but Derek stopped him.

"No, give her a second," Derek said cooly.

"What-" Scott started.

"She won't kill him," Mack told him as he was still watching his sister who felt guilty.

"Where is he?" Andy demanded harshly.

"Where's who?" Thomas asked as his grin returned.

"Where... is... Isaac?" She asked slowly with pure venom and her eyes red.

"Oh, your boyfriend? I don't know where he is," Thomas answered. As Andy could tell he was telling the truth, she didn't want to believe it.

"You're lying!" Andy yelled after she pulled him forward and slammed him back into the wall. Everyone gasped, looked shocked, or both.

"Shit," Thomas cursed as his body started to ache from the impact.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?" Principal Martin asked as she came through the crowd after being told there was a fight.