The Storm

"This stupid, freakin' storm," Antonella muffled as she banged against Scott's front door. She hated being stuck inside, she wanted to be doing something proactive to help the situation with their void 'friends.' "Ugh!" Andy lifted both her hands a final time, swinging on the door to do one final blow.

Both packs were stuck in the cramped two-story McCall house. Andy groaned and growled in the effect of the situation while balling her fist in an effort to try and not punch anything. If her life was how it was before at the beginning of Sophomore year, Andy wouldn't mind being in Scott's house with all her friends. But, it wasn't like that. Nerina died and came back void, Jamie and Stiles were down that path as well, and everyone was stressed and anxious. It was nothing like Sophomore year.

"Are you okay?" Anthony asked as he followed the distressed sound to where she was. The teenage girl was taking deep breathes trying to control her anger.

"It's just. This stupid. Freakin storm," she said in between breaths and each time kicked the door harder until it flew just past the porch.

"I can tell," he said with a slight chuckle. He stared at the broken girl who both mirrored shock, looking at where there was once door now clear with a view of the downpour.

"What's all the banging?" Jackson asked as he turned the corner of the McCall living room to see the front door on the yard. "Are you..." he cleared his throat and knitted his eyebrows together as he looked at Andy. "Okay?"

"You should ask the door," Anthony cooed as he leaped into the storm to retrieve the detached door. "Do you mind helping me...?" He looked towards Jackson in hopes he knew how to attach the door back on its hinges.

"I guess I have to," he obnoxiously said as he stood next to the other boy to try and help. He gazed at the broken door for a while.

"You have no clue how to fix it, do you?" Anthony asked matter of factly.

"Of course I do," Jackson scoffed. "I just-"

"Step aside boys," Andy interrupted and took the door from them. She was about to attach the door back on the hinges but a voice stopped her.

"What the hell happened to my door?" Scott asked, curious and shocked.

"Nothing," Jackson quickly said.

"Andy did it," Anthony pointed at her.

"What..." she slowly said, scratching the back of her head and carefully lent on the door that she was supporting so it seemed that it was still attached. "The door is perfect- Woah!" She lost her balance and fell back with the door.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Kira suggested, breaking the silence and taking her boyfriend, Scott's hand.

"That's a good idea," Jackson followed the couple back into the living room where the remaining of both packs were.

"But the door?" Andy whined softly.

"Come on," Anthony grabbed her hands and pulled her off the ground.

Andy quickly grabbed the door again and perfectly attached it back onto its hinges.

"I get to choose the movie!" She called out as she entered the living room to see most of them on the ground. She took a seat in between Theo and Allison, in front of Lydia and Jordan cuddled on the couch. She knew Isaac was ignoring her for what happened two nights ago so she decided to give him space even though she didn't want to. She was also ignoring Derek and dreaded the day she had to talk to both of them.

Anthony changed his course from sitting next to Andy and sat on the floor in front of Lydia and Jordan. But he started to feel uncomfortable when they began making out. So he moved again to the only seat left, in front of Jackson and Ethan who were on the big couch.