Death Follows You Pt.1

Antonella Anderson sat infuriated in Derek's loft. She wore black leggings and a blue long sleeved shirt. Her two swords with the engraved A's in the sheath were on her back. Her hair was in two Dutch braids. Her right knee bounced under the table as she rested her elbows on the table and her head on her hands.

Isaac has noticed his girlfriends stress and pulled up a chair next to her. He rested his palm on her knee to stop the bouncing of her leg. She took a deep breath and calmed down as she smiled softly at him. He wore all black, darkening the blue of his eyes.

Once more, she couldn't get enough of his beauty. He was, to her -no matter the scars he held-perfect. She grabbed his hand and moved it to hold on top of the table.

From the way the table was placed in the room and how they held their posture, being the only ones at the table made it seem as if they were a King and Queen. A warrior King and Queen ready for battle.

"I can't believe this," Derek huffed as he slammed his fist against one of the bars in the opened space.

"What are we going to do?" Erica asked her Alpha and Andy.

"I don't know," Derek admitted.

"That's great," Jackson scoffed. "Very helpful."

"Calm down," Ethan tried to comfort him but Jackson pulled away, being stubborn as ever.

"Calm down?" Jackson scoffed once more. Lydia and he might have broken up, but he still loved and cared for her.

"He's got a point," Jordan agreed, irritated. Lydia was his girlfriend.

"Jeez," Anthony started. "It's not really their fault."

"Who are you, again?" Jackson was losing his patience with Anthony. He knew who Anthony was but never expected a stranger to talk back to him.

If Anthony was to be considered a stranger. He had been seen to have become friends with Andy even though she had not mentioned him ever becoming her beta.

"Anthony Lopez," he smiled as if he was introducing himself to the arrogant boy.

"Hey," Ethan cooed in Jackson's ear. "Let's go sit," he took Jackson's hand and led him to the open living room.

Anthony felt a pang of jealousy but brushed it off by saying, "is he always a dick?"

"That's one way of putting it," Cora replied.

"So there's no plan?" Liam asked once more and Theo looked at him as if he was stupid.

"This is stupid," Mack acknowledged.

"All of it is," Malia added. She felt bad for Kira and Mack. Kira's boyfriend was kidnapped and Mack's sister was Void. Kira hast even said a word.

"That's it, " Ally said. "I'm going to save my best friend."

"Allison, " Andy called her by her full name as she rose from her chair. "You are not going by yourself."

"Then who else is coming with me?" Ally looked around at everyone but no one moved.

"We need a plan, " Andy told her.

"A plan?" Ally mocked. "Last time I checked, you didn't have a plan when you just gave yourself up to Gerard and then killed him and his men."

"That was..." Andy didn't know how to finish.

"I'm leaving, " she went to walk to the elevator, but before she reached it there was a hand on her arm that prevented her from leaving.

"Wait, " Andy said.

"She's my best friend."

"I know, " Andy looked at her sympathetically. "They are my pack too, my family and all of theirs," she said as she acknowledged everyone in the room, "And you are too."