motives

*Anonymous POV*

"You failed, how do you fail at this?"

"I don't know, she is smarter"

"Well be smarter"

"What should I do?"

"Get her back! I have the best way, I will bring in Kat."

"That will work? She is very hard to work with"

"I know but I got this"

*Back to regular POV (Rosi)*

-next day-

I woke up on the couch with a soaking ice pack next to me and a sleeping Kian right next to me, wait what!

"AHH!" I screamed realizing I had Kian next to me, he might of been sleeping but he wasn't anymore. How did this happen I couldn't remember a thing and my face hurt and well I was truly misunderstanding the scene here, what was going on, why is Kian here?!?

"AHH! Wait WHAT?R??!!" He yelled waking up faster than lighting. His reaction almost made me laugh but I needed to focus, Kian is next to you and he been there for about 10 hours who knows what I did- oh wait

"Why are you here??" I asked him whining grabbing the side of my face that for some reason really hurt and I wanted to know why

"Uhh I don't- wait yes, yes I do" he said smiling and nodding

"OMG did we??" I asked freaking out, I don't remember what happened, we better not have done anything, I'm surprised I wasn't waking up to my mom in my face questioning me

"No no no no, we kissed, made out but...you kind of went through a lot and I uhh, I think we are in love with each" he told me, I just stopped what ever I was doing like fidgeting and heavy breathing and rubbing my face. Now I slightly was remembering what happened, just slightly. I did tell Kian I love him but I don't know if I meant it, I probably did because I have for a while and let's face it, Drew was well, himself and an awful self.

"Ohhhhh shit" I told him, we did make out and I liked it and it reminded me if last summer

"Do you regret saying it?" He asked now more upset then playful

"Kian, no, never" I told him leaning against him playfully. I realized I did mean it and truly, I did love him.

"Good, because I wasn't kidding, now no more of last night, forget how it started." He told me kissing my cheek. Yep finally someone who actually cared about my feelings not someone who wanted to be mine and that's allllllll they wanted.

Yeah I guess it was best to get my mind off things. I finally remembered what happened, like EVERYTHING. I remember Drew and his over controlling and abuse from that night. I never understood why I liked Drew. If you compare Kian and Drew well it was an easy choice. Kian was my best friend and maybe more than that, like last night we kissed and before that night I wouldn't even talk about kissing him in truth or dare. I guess I have liked Kian since that day and he knows it too. I wasn't going to be R, not ever again. Yea I might be more girly but nothing was going to stop me from accomplishing my year motive, to be more than the guys best friend, even if it wasn't with the guy I had planned at the beginning of the year. Kian wasn't who I had in mind or maybe he was because I never truly loved Drew, honestly speaking here.

Drew was so out of my sight, what did I see in him. Yea his sweet smile perfect hair but his personality was key and damn did he not have that, the ONE thing. Kian did and I realized I liked him WAYYYYY more than I ever I liked Drew.