that weekend pt.1

My heart felt like it went on overload and was about to crumble. I never got that image out of my head as i ran down the street hoping my house was closer than i thought.

-earlier that day-

"Jesus christ kian you have been sleeping for 14 hours wake UPPPP!!" I said banging his head with a pillow.

"What the hell R?!" He yelled trying to grab the pillow out of my hands

"I have our outfits out, the summer party starts in 3 hours"

"3 fucking hours?! Let me sleep" Kian said taking my pillow and rolling over

I used my big time strength and flipped the mattress and a pissed off Kian with it to the ground

"AHHH R!!" He said before I heard a loud thump to the ground

I laughed uncontrollably as kian got up and and stood right in front of me with a pissed off face.

"IM UP!!" He said swinging his arms up and going to the bathroom.

We changed into our outfits and I got my hair and makeup done as Kian sat and tweeted fans

I tweeted him:

@rosiriderr: @kianlawley when are you going to go get food??

@kianlawley: @rosiriderr when are you going to stop putting sparkles on your eyes

"Shut up Kian" I yelled to the bed where he was laying

"Love you too!" He yelled back.

I was rushing my make up and so I could go get food for me and Kian since he wouldn't get it. Plus I know he would want to eat taco bell but I wanted Chick-fil-A. Kian sat on the bed playing with his bandana. He was so adorable trying to fit his blond hair under the thick material of the bandana. He is bold eye color gleamed in the warm sun through the curtains.

"Hey are you almost done? I want to go get chick-fil-a " Kian said smiling

what a miracle that just took place.

After I finished my mascara, we went to chick-fil-a and we got our usual stuff and drove home. It was 3:49 and the party at the club started around 5:00 we had time to kill so we did a U-turn in the subdivision and headed to the beach.

"The beach? Right now?" I said taking the last fry from the small container

"Cmon for a half hour??" Kian begged again to my side

"Fine" I said sighing getting out of the car. The warm salty air hit my cheek as I ran to the soft sand. The sand between my toes felt nice and relaxing but that is when I got picked by a large guy, aka Kian. He was like 1 1/2 feet taller than me and was able to lift me up quite easily.

"KIAN!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp

"What?" He said still carrying me but stopped

"Put me down" I said through the grits of my teeth

"Nope!" He said continuing closer to the sea. He let me down and my sandy feet hit the cold water. Small shells picked at my feet and water splashed up my legs as Kian held me from behind. The sun was starting to go down farther and farther every minute for it was getting closer to 5 o'clock now.

"Ok, should we head out, it's --4:27" Kian said looking at his phone

"Ok let's go" I said smiling up at him. He motioned me to get on his back and I did so, he walked through the sand tripping here and there but when we got to his car he pushed me up against the car and kissed me over and over. Sparks flew as he got closer and closer breathing on me as I smelled the sweet cologne on his neck.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked as I felt his smile on his lips

"Yep" I said placing one last peck on his lips before climbing into the car.