chill (cont.)

(Ok so I made this a part 2 before the birthday party chapter so this isn't too important but it's kinda cute:)

As the minutes kept passing by and the sun slowly set, me and kian laid in his bed and watched a few more movies on Netflix. The room got darker and darker as time passed and it slowly crept toward 5 o clock. I was really hungry but to lazy to get up from my comfortable position on Kian's lap.

"I never got to say sorry, or maybe I did" kian said as my head tilted in confusion

"What do you mean-" I started to ask but kian grabbed my wrist softly. I let out a small whine, very quiet, but still able to be heard. I know knew what he was talking about.

"you don't have to be sorry" I said trying to yank back my wrist but his soft hand stayed gripped to the lightly scarred wrist.

"no I do, I didn't know, I'm so stupid, I talked about myself for hours and bragged about youtube I never took one fucking minute let alone second to actually ask you if you were ok and happy. To me you seemed not yourself when school started up but I never asked and I should've I really should've and I'm sorry for that. You needed me there for you and I couldn't stop talking about me me me me me and ask you how you were and if you needed help."

Tears formed in my eyes once again as he rubbed my arm. His cool touch was very sensitive to the marks but I didn't mind..

he leaned down and kissed one. And then started to kiss the ones on the left and then the ones on the right. The feeling of his lips on my skin made me smile and I bit my lip looking at him. He was so sweet and he definitely had nothing he should be sorry for. And I have told him that but he insists over and over again that me self harming was his fault.

"Kian pleaseeee" I said looking up laughing

"No babe I'm making up for what I did"

"Kiki you didn't do anything !" I said laughing be cause the kisses turned into tickling

He laughed and kissed me on the lips. He leaned back and stared into my eyes as we stopped laughing. Me and him slowly crooked a smile as he held my face in his hands. I looked to the side a bit and saw something. I wished I could unsee it but I couldn't it already was marked into my brain, just like the 4 scars I saw on his wrist.

"What the hell is that" I said quietly pointing to his own left wrist

"I told you I have the problem too" he said questioning me

"I didn't know you mea-" I calmed down "Nope I'm not going to question you, you have reasons" I said smiling going down and pressing my lips onto his wrist. He smiled looking down at me and lightly whined as I kissed the last one which looked the deepest.

"I love you" he said as I quickly lifted my head and flipped my blonde hair

"I love you too" I said smiling kissing his cheek. I looked over at the clock as it read 5:50

"I've been here almost all day" I said looking at him wrapping my arm around his torso

"Oh yea, I guess you have aha" he said smiling.

"I will miss this"

"You already said that"

We smiled as Kian clicked gossip girl to watch the last 3 episodes of the season. Me and him laughed as we snuggled up in the dark room.

--------

OMG 2 days till Rosi's birthday and I. Gonna tell you now, shit is about to go downnnn

I'm so excited to publish it soon!

Enjoy this short cute update and vote💕

Stay beautiful -motaftkiki ✖️💕❄️

Also have a good Christmas 🎄🎅🎁