shopping spree

Ok so Mindy picked me up to go on our shopping spree. It's been a week and a half since the last day of school. Finally it was shopping day. We saved so much money and I needed DESPERATELY new clothes. She took me to The Grove, of course. She took me to HER favorite stores which included Forever21, Wet Seal, Hollister, Top Shop, Zumiez, and Charlotte Russe. We saved up a lot of money for my trip.

We were at Zumiez when I noticed a familiar tall, brown haired boy.

"Rosi! Heyyy!" It was Drew

"Oh my gosh, Hi!" I told him giving him a hug

"How are you I haven't seen you, or talked to you in a few weeks!" He told me parting from our hug

"Sorry been trying to find a good college" that was a total lie I have been doing nothing

"Well I have missed you! You, me, dinner? Tomorrow night?" He told me with a beautiful smile

"That would be amazing, yes!" I told him acting calm and shit but I wanted to freak out.

"Cya then, pick you up tomorrow at 7? Wear a dress" he told me winking at me and going back to his friends outside the door.

I waited till he was out of sight to turn to Mindy

"Ahhhh Mindy!! Wait I need a dress and shoes and makeup!"

"Let's go!" We payed for our 6 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes before taking me to Windsor. I have never been in here but I just know it was expensive, just by the way the store was set up.

I found a gorgeous dress with a black, silky top. The bottom was a tutu with a little bit less poof, the pattern was a rose colorful pattern. The dress turned put to be $57 and was worth every cent. After getting a dress I was dragged to a shoe store, Sephora, and Victoria Secret which REALLY made me uncomfortable.

After our full day of shopping, Mindy took me home. At home I found my room filled with new clothes. I needed new hangers but hell I never pick up my clothes, I have a pile.

I noticed I had a text from Kian telling me to call him. So I did

Kian: hey Rosi!

Me: hi Kian, what did you need to talk to me about?

Kian: listen I'm sorry for being a total jerk the other night, but on another better note, Mindy told me you are going on a date with Drew!

Me: hey don't worry about it! And yea tomorrow night! I get to wear a dress and everything, I'm so nervous!

Kian: I bet you will look amazing, I know this is a bad idea but before you go can I see you? Ya know in a dress?

Me: I don't...ya know what yes I would love to have you come over before, I might need a guys perspective on how I look

Kian: that is the lease of your worries

Me: thanks....hey I gotta go, I have a TONS of clothes to put away

Kian: okay! I will be over at 5:30 is that okay?

Me: yea! Cya later

Kian: byeeeeeee