my birthday pt.1

( I think this might be the final 3 chapters and anyone remember Motive? My old chapter? Well here is where it comes into play lol so I'm giving you a hint 😉 )

I woke up in Kian's arms for the millionth time this week. He was soundly asleep as I slid my way from his grasp not waking him one bit. I grabbed clothes from my bag and put my wavy hair in a loose bun and put on my glasses since I was walking home and didn't want to trip over something because I can be very clumsy. I stepped into my boots and walked down the stairs.

"Shit." I said to myself as I saw the living room filled with the boys' friends.

"No Rosi you can't look !!" SAM yelled covering some sheet of paper on the table.

"Well I have to go home so.." I started to walk down the steps when I was stopped by Ricky.

"Cover you eyes" he said as I put my hand on my glass lenses.

I walked out the door really fast and ran down the sidewalk as I heard the door slam.

"Rosi baby!" Kian yelled from his open window

"Kiki!" I said flashing a smile upward to the window

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Shopping with Mindy I need clothes for tonight!!" I yelled up

"You have like a zillion clothes at home" kian laughed

"I'm a girl I like shopping !!" I yelled before walking off down the sidewalk.

I went home and just put on simple makeup when I saw Mindy's SUV pull up in my driveway. I found a note on the counter which read:

"Happy birthday baby we have a surprise for you tomorrow, your father will then be home and you have a party tonight ;) -xoxo mom"

Yay my dad will be home tomorrow! I missed him since he was in Japan for 2 months aka all of my summer. I ran outside and saw Mindy in the car...with her douchebag boyfriend.

"hi Mindy..who is this" I said pointing at the blonde boy in the front seat

"My boyfriend Kris" she said smiling holding his hand

"I thought it was going to be just us since you are moving in a few days" I said kinda pissed off with her.

"Well he wanted to come with and he is coming with me to the party" she said smiling again

"No he isn't." I said fully ticked off this wasn't free invitation

"Excuse me ??" She said turning around stopping the car suddenly at the neighborhood exit

"He dented me and Kian's car and just gave us a small amount of money, kian hates him and I'm not too fond of him either" i said

"get out." She said

"What??"

"Rosi, get the fuck out you don't talk to Kris like that"

"Fine I will leave. I missed the old Mindy the one who was smart and would do anything for her best friend, I don't know where she went" I said unlocking the door and getting out.

I walked a mile back to my house when Lia pulled up

"R, hey girl, need a ride? Me and Bethany are going to the mall to shop for clothes for tonight she said talking really fast, I agreed and got in the back seat.

Bethany turned around and smiled at me saying hey. Maybe they were my friends. I have texted lia and Bethany before and I have talked to them at the boy' house when lia was with Jc and Bethany was with believe it or not, Ricky.

"And we are here!" Lia said stopping the car in the parking lot.

We got out of the car and walked to the entrance. The first place to go was F21 since it was at close to where we came in.  Bethany dragged me to the middle area and made me try on black high waisted shorts (like I don't have enough of those) and a loose crop top that read off "teenage dirtbag" reference to wheatus, classic. Bethany bought a strapless lace crop top and black shorts that showed her stomach. Lia was more girly and had a cutesy style but she bought a black loose tanktop with an alien emoji and she got stone washed shirts that frayed at the bottom. I wanted to go get jewelry from Urban outfitters while the girls stopped in journeys.

"Hey do you need us to get you shoes?" Beth said before turning the opposite way

"No thanks, I'm getting converse from UO, thank though" I said smiling as we went to separate stores.
I picked out a black beaded bracelet and glass rose studs for earrings. The converse were in the back so I headed back there.

"Rosi?" I heard behind me

"Kat, hi!" I said, I haven't seen her in forever

"How are you?" She said picking up a black flannel and putting it over her arm

"I'm good, are you coming tonight?" I said reaching over and grabbing a 6 in all black converse

"For sure! Does sam still hate me?" she asked fighting the shirt in her hands

"Nah I don't think so" I said not knowing for sure

"Ok because I have something to tell him" she said looking really uncomfortable

"What do you need to tell him?" I had to know!

"Uh, don't tell anyone I don't know what to do yet, I was pregnant" she said

My face went to shock mode and my eyes widened

"Oh my god, kat" I said not knowing how to respond to this. I feel so bad for Kat because sam might be an amazing sweet guy but he won't do shit for her

"I feel so stupid" she said

"No don't, it's apart of life so don't worry I will be there for you"

"No no I'm got an abortion 2 days ago" she said. I don't know why I felt relieved.

"Oh are you okay?" I asked

"Yep it's like a weight off my shoulder to be honest" she said laughing and I laughed with her.

"Well I have to get back with Lia and Beth so I'll see you tonight" I said smiling

We exchanged goodbyes and I payed for the items and met up with my friends in front of the starbucks kiosk. The mall was quite busy for a weekday afternoon. We managed our way to the Chanel store where we all bought matching lipsticks for flipping $30. There goes my 4 hour babysitting work money. I ran into a few other stores and got random things for my outfit and we stopped at Starbucks for real this time and ordered ice teas. We sat down in some comfy chairs next to the kiosk.

"So you and kian are getting pretty serious" Lia said joking with me and nudging my shoulder

"Yea we have been dating for 3 months almost." I said not even realizing the time I have spent with him

"What about you and rickyyyy" I said to Bethany who sat quietly drinking her tea

"Well I don't know, it's an odd couple isn't it.." She started "I don't know I never knew how amazing he was"

We all smiled because that was the cutest thing ever.

"We better get going it's already 2:30" Lia said looking at her watch.

"Rosi is that hair chalk?" Bethany asked pointing at the sticks in my bag from Pacsun

"Yea I wanna try it" I said

"Those work the best!" She said laughing

"I'll take your word for it" I told her smiling as we exited the mall

3 more hours