new hobby

So after leaving the theater and taking Mindy home, I drove my way to the boys' house. I pulled into the driveway and saw Kian sitting on the porch. When I got out of my car, I don't really realise how cold it was. Why was he doing outside? I walked up to him and he pulled me into the biggest hug. He whispered faintly into my ear

"dont do YouTube, it's a trap rosi" I felt soft tears through my shirt. He called me Rosi and it was weird, he must be really upset.

"Kian what happened?"

"stress anxiety panic fear hate depression lonliness problems issues everything" he said stiffly raising his head from my shoulder

"it's going to be ok"

"THATS WHAT EVERYONE TELLS ME!" i looked back at him hurt he stared at me painfully

"well I'm sorry that I can't help, oh wait I can! " I said exposing my lightly scarred wrists.

It was a hard thing to do. I didn't cut everyday but school was a major factor like no one was there for me to help besides Mindy. I teared in pain at the sight of Kians pain.

"no. No! " Kian yelled grabbing my wrists "you aren't supposed to do this, you are my best friend, my love of my life, literally, you can't cut no you are so gorgeous and dont deserve to got through any pain R! I cant let this happen to you! I love you way too much! " Kian yelled out in sobbing pain.

He repeated holding me "I love you way too much"

"I'm ready for YouTube, let me Kian! " I said crying

"fine but if this happens again I will probably die inside knowing I could've stopped you! " he said drying my tears

"I will help you, YouTube is going to keep me close to you" Kian said holding me tightly in the cold summer air.

He got up and so did I as we walked inside. We walked straight into his room.

"OK so this is your camera, it's my old one but still works. This is the on button, and this is how to save and upload and zoom in. ......." he darted off. He walked me through the steps of editing on my laptop.

"now for your first video, you and me are doing the boyfriend tag."

He put in the light and placed the camera in front of a white background. He started up the camera as we introduced ourselves and asked the questions about where we met, favorite stuff, and more funny questions. We ended the video.

"you look so cute" he said pulling me close into the chair to edit the video.

"so you cut the ending part like this and add the music like this. " he said pointing out the buttons.

"this is how you upload now I made the account already so we will upload then we will edit the account!"

"this is going to take a little bit so lets go get food" Kian said standing up grabbing his keys.

"where to? " I asked him

"I'm feeling chick-fil-a" Kian said laughing

"OK! ' I said walking outside with him.

We drove our way to the food place and we were stuck in traffic when he asked me

"was there anything I could've done, ya know, to stop you from doing that? "

"I just needed someone with me at school and I didnt"