75%

My head banged as my soft tired eyes were greeted by a faint sunlight.

My head hung lightly on a pillow in the.guys'.house. why the fuck am I here??!

I sat up quickly but realized my body wasn't ready for quick motion like that for another few hours. I waited it out for a few minutes and slowly lifted my aching body up off the bed.

"oh shit" I muttered as my poor legs collapsed to the wood floor.

I winced in pain as my feet stung with so much pain. I heard foot steps arrive to my door, it was JC.

"R? " he asked tears started up again, that's what kian uses to call me, now he probably calls me 'bitch' and 'whore'

"JC I can't move! " I pleaded for help

"Rosi it's gonna be alright" he reassured me grabbing my hands and legs up into bridal style once again.

"no it's not" I stated still uncontrollabley crying.

He set me on the bed and sat right next to me. His soft hand rubbed up my thigh making me very uncomfortable but not so lonely. His touch sent shivers through my body, I got goosebumps as his hand would go up and down my thigh.

"I knew I would make you feel like that" JC said smiling getting closer and closer to me face.

I used all of my strength I had left in me to get up out of the bed away from JC. As my feet tried to hold my weight they crashed down in pain making me scream loud.

As my aching scream echoed through the house, I heard another person run up the steps.

"R??" I heard Kian yell running and crashing down on the floor right next to me. "Rosie you are so strong" he said crying rubbing my flowy blonde hair.

"no I'm not strong" I argued back

"I can't express how much pain it was that I heard you were crushed at me dancing with Kat. You have every right I have no excuses. I love you and can't see you like this ever again , it crushes me too" he said still staring at me. I saw a sense of realisation go to his face as he stood up and stared at the boy frozen on the bed.

"you tried to swoop in and take her, didn't you JC? " he asked

JC got up and left the room nothing was said but kian knealed down right next to me and kissed me I found the strength to stand maybe with just a little help with Kian. His warm full lips trailed all over my lips and down my neck. He left small marks on my collar bone and neck as he had his arms trailing my waist. My arms collapsed around his neck, he motioned for me to jump so I did and wrapped my frail legs around his slim waist. He sat me down on the desk that barely came out of the wall so he could still deeply kiss me while I sat on the desk. He moved his way in between my legs and he kissed me until we were totally tired out. He collapsed his forehead against mine breathing slightly and softly. My back and head ached in pain and my body was definitely not ready to go home just yet.

Not till i was at 75%