youtube?

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled into my phone

"Why not try youtube?" Kian asked me

"I'm not funny or like good with cameras though" I said pulling one more strand of my hair straight.

"I can help you!" Kian said, I could feel his smile through the phone.

after a short thought I agreed "yeah fine.. But what if Digitour-"

"Digitour managers will LOVE you R!" He said reassuring me.

"Fine. I'll be over tonight and we can make the channel, I might need assistance" I said laughing.

"You will be perfect" he said, my brain is rang at the sound of the word perfect, I hated that word.

"thanksssss, I gotta go, I'm going with Mindy to the movies since she wants to go see Big Hero 6"

"You do too" kian said

"I do! Baymax is so cute!! He's like a big-" I heard him laugh "never mind"

"Go, go get ready beautiful" my ears rang again, beautiful? I was far from beautiful.

"Bye Kiki" I said and hung up.

I know I over exaggerate when I hear complimenting words but insecurity is my #1 thing, the only thing keeping me from youtube is the fear of people hating my videos or me. I hated this but I can't let Kian go for months, I might like youtube too ya never know.

I was going with Mindy to the movies and this was the first time in a few weeks
that we are doing something together.

I wore a tan tank-top, blue skirt, brown belt, black studded boots, and Chanel bangles that I got from my mom a few years ago.

As I got into my car, I totally forgot my phone. When I ran back inside to get it, I saw there was a tweet from Shawn.
"@shawnmendes: heading to the movie with my boys:)"

Oh shit.

I hope he doesn't go to the one downtown, who am I kidding? That's the only theater In Town!

This is gonna suck, but he might not even go to the same movie.

I picked up Mindy and we headed to the cinema downtown.

Me and her didn't really talk much we don't have much to talk about anymore since were not as close.

I wish we were still close but I never see her and I think she is moving to the east that makes me really sad to know one of my best friends is moving away from me and I can't do anything about it.

"Hi 2 tickets for Big Hero Six" I said to the lady working the tickets

"Aren't you a little old to go see a Disney movie?" The lady asked

"Yea?! So?!" Mindy told her rudely yet jokingly.

When we got our tickets we headed to the theater, yes we did sneak in candy.

When we got our seats in the small theater when I had the urge to use the bathroom. So I excused myself and walked to the rest room when a rough hand yanked me off to the side.

"Hey babe" shawn said still holding my hand, I released his grip and shook off my hand

"Babe??" I asked harshly
"Yea why are you being so, rude, we don't talk, I miss it." He said trying for my hand again

"I have a boyfriend Shawn, you are never like this what the actual fuck??" I said

"Who's your bo-boyfriend?" Shawn said, the poor kid on the verge of tears

"Kian, shawn you are 16 im 18 we never were meant to be im sorry to lead you on, actually, I'm not sorry, that was a year ago!" I said as I walked away

"Kian is lucky to have you!" He said as he walked away as well, thank god he wasn't going to my theater..

As I sat down, eyes a little watery, I watched the cute movie with my best friend.

In a few hours, I was making a YouTube, holy shit.