gossip girl

So I guess after all that new stuff, I was gonna show Kian. I don't know what he was going to think about it because he used to always tell me if I got my nose pierced he would take it out in my sleep. Thanks Kian. But he doesn't like when I follow his path. I think he would cut off my skin if I got a tattoo. 

To: Kian;)

Hey wanna come over? I got a surprise

From: Kian;)

Be over at 7

To: Kian;)

Kk

I texted him back pulling into my subdivision and got a huge jolt.

I ran out of the car at a person my age on a fucking motor scooter

"Watch where your going!" I yelled to him, then he did a u-turn.

"That's your fault!" He yelled back but as he got closer I realized, this was the guy Mindy was taking to.

"Because of you I have to pay to fix the dent. Keep your scooter on the sidewalk" I told him trying not to stare at his perfect hair. And his eyes yep they were brighter than the bluest ocean..

"Whatever here take this" he said throwing me a hundred dollar bill before driving off. What an asshole but hey I got a hundred, not like it would help much though.

It must've been 7 because here came Kian. I hoped back in my car before he got to the subdivision.

When I got to my house I ran inside turned on some lights, put on gossip girl just coz, and I ran upstairs to but a more cute outfit on. I put on black and white chevron leggings, a white sweatshirt with diamond studs on it and my comfy black boots. My hair was straight and well I tp was kept that way.

-ding-dong-

I ran downstairs "hey Kian!" I said opening the door.

"Rosi? What did you do to your hair, is you NOSE PIERCED!?!" He said

I lowered my voice "...yea"

"You look so beautiful" he said

I looked up realizing that he actually liked it "thank you"

"Soooooooo Gossip Girl, sounds fun. Let's watch" he said bringing me to the couch

"So wait is that Serena girl like a drug dealer?" He asked laughing

"That's the rumor, but she got kicked out of her other boarding school and people thinks she made a drug and slept with every guy" I told him, I have seen every episode and read all the books.

"slut" he said coughing in between