.19.

They pull apart from the kiss and Yoongi gets up from the piano stool

They pull apart from the kiss and Yoongi gets up from the piano stool. Jimin follows him with his eyes as Yoongi puts out his hand for his. Jimin takes it and Yoongi pulls him to his feet, and then takes him to the bedroom.

"Yoongi!" He playfully yells, "What are you doing?" Yoongi closes the door and then turns back to Jimin and kisses him again, pulling the younger into him. The feeling of warmth radiating from Jimin onto Yoongi. It was euphoric.

Yoongi gently pushes him away, still holding onto him. "I wanna make love to you." Yoongi says instantly, as he looks deep into Jimin's eyes. Jimin's eyes go wide. He wasn't expecting that.

"What?" It came out breathy.

"Let me make love to you." Yoongi rubs his hand down Jimin's arms and takes his hands, "I want to show you how much I love you. I want to make you feel good."

Jimin smiles, "Yoongi, I want that more than anything." That makes Yoongi smile, "but.." That makes it fall as Yoongi interrupts with, "But you can't..." as he looks down at the floor.

That's not what Jimin was trying to say at all. He puts his hand on Yoongi's face making him look at him. "No, that's not what I was gonna say. I want too, but I don't deserve to be made love too. I'm just.." He pauses.

Yoongi furrows his brows, "You're what?"

Jimin sighs, "I'm not who you think I am. I'm not this perfect being. I've done many things Yoongi, I'm not a good person." Yoongi pulls Jimin closer and wraps his arms around the younger's waist, staring keenly into his eyes, "But you are perfect to me. I don't care what you've done. I don't care about any of those things. What matters is you're here, with me now."

Jimin brings his arms up and wraps them around Yoongi's neck as Yoongi continues, "Jimin, I'm deeply and madly in love with you. You're the only person that makes me happiest and the most frustrated all at the same time." Jimin giggles, looking down, "You drive me crazy, but also keep me sane." Jimin looks back at Yoongi, "I have these feelings that I only feel when I'm with you, and I don't want those feelings to go away. You deserve to be treated with respect and with love. So please, Jimin, let me make love to you."

Jimin gives Yoongi a sweet smile and caresses his face with his small hands and softly kisses him. When he pulls away, he says in a soft tone, "Okay." Then moves his hands down to Yoongi's biceps. "But first, I have to show you something."

He slowly backs away from Yoongi as he takes a deep breath. Yoongi just stands there staring as the younger begins to unbutton his shirt. When he finally gets it undone, he closes his eyes and then separates the two sides, showing Yoongi the bruises that stained his chest and lower abdomen.